Mandapanda

Hello from Mandapanda

Hi

I have 2 boys: Mj 15 who is heading for college in Sept to do Engl Lang, History, Geography & Philosophy (not sure he's related to us!!)

and Aw 12 who is at present a firm school Refuser.

I am happily married and work part-time as a secretary in the NHS. I would not have survived the past 15 years without my husband, but then he couldn't have survived without me either! We thought we were busy before we had children - Haaaaaa!

As I try to type this bored Aw keeps coming and sitting looking at the screen so I have to keep minimising it! :whistle:

In the past 5 years we have had 4 major bereavements.

We have 2 cats (hope nothing happens to them in the near future :tearful: )

Mj has great strength of character - when told to F*** off at junior school he would stand his ground and say "I was here first". He has ginger hair and glasses and we fully expected him to get bullied, but apart from some isolated incidents it has not happened. He has subscription to New Scientist and is very bright indeed. He can be annoyingly dense, pedantic and stubborn. He likes Warhammer 40K and MSN and Lego.

Aw is a good looking, bright and intelligent child who is very sensitive and creative. He got Mj into imaginative play when they were younger (previously a non-existent concept to Mj), and he has written some brilliant stories (though he thinks we're just saying they're good to make him feel better). He is better than average at Science, English and Maths, but doesn't believe he is. He is severely anxious. He likes computer games, Yu Gi Oh, reading and story writing.

I look forward to sharing your frustration, pain, happiness, hopelessness, anger, joy and all those other emotions we go through on a daily basis.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Welcome to the forum a world where you can say what you want and someone will understand you.

Our children are beautiful, wonderful, annoying, confusing, thought provoking but they are wonderful people and we have been given a gift.

hi welcome

Hello there and welcome, just realised I have already posted to you on another post. Anyway welcome and I hope you find this place as helpful as I do.

Clare :)