jonathan

HEALING HELPED MY SONS OCD

Hi everyone my 9 years old son with aspergers has also been suffering terrible with OCD we weren't getting much joy with CAMHS at all it was getting impossible for us to even leave the house in a morning for school as he was so distressed and very aggressive we were at our witts end and I turned to my stepmother for support and she suggested a qualified healer

the healing works through energy on examination she discovered my sons outer sheath was damaged through negative energy getting through into the brain, after two sessions with her he was noticably calmer altogether, since we have has another two session he is virtually back to his normal

self the change has been remarkable and amazing to see, she is a lovely lady who is now very fond of my son and also who I keep in contact with and I can't thank her enough as the next step with CAMHS was prozac which we were reluctant to give him, it just goes to show that you have to give alternative ways a chance and I thought I would share my experience with you all if you are interested please contact me.

Edited by Tally
Please keep advertising to the PM system.

Hi

I think it's fantastic that you feel this has helped.

I've heard good reports about craniosacral therapy for children on the spectrum.

I guess with any kind of medical or alternative 'intervention', it's important for people to exercise caution. What might work for one, doesn't necessary work for another.

Caroline.

Edited by cmuir

Hi Jonathon,

Sounds interesting. I know many things like this can help certain individuals, my father had some reflexology done and whilst speaking to her told her about my daughter - she said she sees many children on the autistic spectrum and it helps enormously - we wanted to give it a try although my daughter wouldn't go as she doesn't like people touching her feet.

I can see Caroline mentioned craniosacral therapy - after hearing about this we looked into this when she was around 5 as we heard it could help with sleeping and loads of other problems she had (she's 15 now) although the gentleman who did it was very reluctant to try it on my daughter at that time because she was so anxious (especially letting him touch her) - he did say it's normally most affective on little babies before they become as aware (if you know what I mean) as trying it on someone older who isn't/won't relax is quite difficult.

Take care,

Jb

A little of topic but:-

I did mentioned in a post a few days ago about our resident psychic at work.

He is some one who come in and will and does sessions with any one, staff or residents, Who want to. I'm told that just sitting with him and talking is very calming, just his presents. Even if he doesn't do anymore.

I know he has a very gentle calming way of talking.

As I don't thing there is anyone on the other side I find it hard to take him to seriously, but he seems to help a lot of other people.

Hi Jonathon,

Sounds interesting. I know many things like this can help certain individuals, my father had some reflexology done and whilst speaking to her told her about my daughter - she said she sees many children on the autistic spectrum and it helps enormously - we wanted to give it a try although my daughter wouldn't go as she doesn't like people touching her feet.

I can see Caroline mentioned craniosacral therapy - after hearing about this we looked into this when she was around 5 as we heard it could help with sleeping and loads of other problems she had (she's 15 now) although the gentleman who did it was very reluctant to try it on my daughter at that time because she was so anxious (especially letting him touch her) - he did say it's normally most affective on little babies before they become as aware (if you know what I mean) as trying it on someone older who isn't/won't relax is quite difficult.

Take care,

Jb

Hi Just so you know Marjorie doesn't lay her hands on you when she does healing alot of people think it is like religious healing laying on hands but this is nothing like that this is about engergy from her body into their energy fields so she doesn't touch any child/adult at all I can't speak for other healers but Marjorie does it like this my son lay on the healing couch but tossed and turned and giggled alot when she has finished I apologized about the fiddeting and asked if it affected her but she said no as she can do it in a room on small toddlers running around the room without distressing them at all, I understand anyones concern as alot of children with ASD don't like to be touched so please don't worry about this at all, I know caroling mentioned what works for one doesn't always work for another I agree but I have to say WHAT HARM WOULD IT DO TO TRY alot safer than taking any medicine and I didn't believe it until I saw these results personally I wouldn't recommend anyone but Marjorie as i know she gets many results in her works and is a renowned healer and is highly respected in this area

Just wanted to add when I was going through the statement/diagnosing of my youngest son i was finding it hard to cope.. life at home was extremely hard with 3 special need kids, my husband was in the chinese one night and got talking to a healing guy who gave him his card, I went for 2 sessions well my goodness I came home like a new woman have intended to take my youngest son as he displays alot of anxiety just havent got round to it... would recommend for anyone to try it x

Sounds a bit like Reiki. I had some by accident once :ph34r: Wasnt for me, but I'm sure it helps some folk.

Yes I have been told there are alot of cowboys so to speak out there who think they can

do healing just by reading a book on it the lady I saw isn't like that she has been doing this all her

life as I said my son has defiantely shown results, thanks

Edited by jonathan

A little of topic but:-

I did mentioned in a post a few days ago about our resident psychic at work.

He is some one who come in and will and does sessions with any one, staff or residents, Who want to. I'm told that just sitting with him and talking is very calming, just his presents. Even if he doesn't do anymore.

I know he has a very gentle calming way of talking.

As I don't thing there is anyone on the other side I find it hard to take him to seriously, but he seems to help a lot of other people.

I'm glad some people found him of help but this lady is not the same as the chap you had at work

I don't want this to mislead people as it isn't about the other side it is about energy it dates back centuries I believe

Edited by jonathan

Hi

I think it's fantastic that you feel this has helped.

I've heard good reports about craniosacral therapy for children on the spectrum.

I guess with any kind of medical or alternative 'intervention', it's important for people to exercise caution. What might work for one, doesn't necessary work for another.

Caroline.

I don't know anything about cranisodacral therapy but it isn't the same as my subject listed so I understand you saying to excercise caution I wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea and think i am suggesting cranisodacral therapy is good as i have never heard of it

but healing is very relaxing and involves NO TOUCHING AND NO MEDICATION OF ANY KIND

Just wanted to add when I was going through the statement/diagnosing of my youngest son i was finding it hard to cope.. life at home was extremely hard with 3 special need kids, my husband was in the chinese one night and got talking to a healing guy who gave him his card, I went for 2 sessions well my goodness I came home like a new woman have intended to take my youngest son as he displays alot of anxiety just havent got round to it... would recommend for anyone to try it x

Thankyou for that comment I appreciate you saying that as I was abit worried people would be mislead by some other comments made to my post, can you confirm for them that it isn't

anything frightening and it is very relaxing? I find it bizarre that many people when desperate will

turn to drugs but anything they don't understand instead of asking they go into abit of a panic

I must stress i am not advertising healing or being paid in any way shape or form to post this I just wanted people to know that it worked for us so if they wanted to try it they wouldn't be as worried in all honestly I didn't think it would work at first as I didn't know anything about it but I trusted my stepmother and she loves my son more than anything in the world and as I said it has worked for him he had found it personally to be sooo relaxing he adores the lady who did the healing as the OCD was wearing him to a frazzle poor lamb!

Edited by jonathan

Thankyou for that comment I appreciate you saying that as I was abit worried people would be mislead by some other comments made to my post, can you confirm for them that it isn't

anything frightening and it is very relaxing? I find it bizarre that many people when desperate will

turn to drugs but anything they don't understand instead of asking they go into abit of a panic

I must stress i am not advertising healing or being paid in any way shape or form to post this I just wanted people to know that it worked for us so if they wanted to try it they wouldn't be as worried in all honestly I didn't think it would work at first as I didn't know anything about it but I trusted my stepmother and she loves my son more than anything in the world and as I said it has worked for him he had found it personally to be sooo relaxing he adores the lady who did the healing as the OCD was wearing him to a frazzle poor lamb!

Agree with all you have said.... my healer is actually a qualified counsellor too and we talked over some issues id been carrying for a long time after these were realised or energys repaired not sure but done the trick anyway.... I didnt think it would work either but thought I'll give it a try as my next avenue was to go to gps for medication for myself to cope thank god I didnt need it.... " Dont knock it till you've tried it" xx

Hi Jonathan

really pleased for you all, it must feel good to have him feeling calmer.

My son also has aspergers and ocd and we tried alternative therapy, Emotional Freedom Technique, we found it to be good but after only two sessions our son decided he didn't want to continue, but now he is saying he would like to try again.

She said the same about the negative energy, its very interesting isn't it?

Are you going for any more sessions or don't you need to, the person we saw said it was like peeling an onion and the more sessions you have the deeper you get.

Biker69 :)

Glad the healing seems to have worked for your son, Jonathan.

I must admit to being a bit of a sceptic about alternative therapies myself, although having said that, I had a session of craniosacral therapy recently. I wouldn't have done it, but a good friend is doing the training and wanted someone to practise on! It involves very gentle touching and massage of the whole spine up to the head. I was a bit restless at first and couldn't relax but towards the end the sensations it induced were quite weird, I felt as though my whole head was moving from side to side and my neck seemed to be moving of its own accord, although she had her fingers on my ears and was doeng very small movements. I think it's to do with manipulating the fluid in the spine and restoring bits of you that are out of alignment. It is supposed to have a psychological dimension but I'm not sure I buy that. I did feel quite serene afterwards!

The same friend has a son with severe cerebral palsy. He has this therapy regularly and she says he enjoys it and is visibly relaxed and calmer after it. He has very limited communication, but expresses delighted anticipation when he sees the therapist. Interesting.

K x

Edited by Kathryn

Agree with all you have said.... my healer is actually a qualified counsellor too and we talked over some issues id been carrying for a long time after these were realised or energys repaired not sure but done the trick anyway.... I didnt think it would work either but thought I'll give it a try as my next avenue was to go to gps for medication for myself to cope thank god I didnt need it.... " Dont knock it till you've tried it" xx

Thanks for that, I think becuase we can't actually see anything our minds find it hard to believe

(I know mind did) but seeing the results in such a short time has been amazing we are going again

today and I think that will be the last time now as he is much more relaxed if he has gone on prozac it would have taken at least a month to work so CAMHS said and I would have had the guilt as well

I am so glad i tried it !! Glad it worked for you too all the best in the future with your lovely family x

Glad the healing seems to have worked for your son, Jonathan.

I must admit to being a bit of a sceptic about alternative therapies myself, although having said that, I had a session of craniosacral therapy recently. I wouldn't have done it, but a good friend is doing the training and wanted someone to practise on! It involves very gentle touching and massage of the whole spine up to the head. I was a bit restless at first and couldn't relax but towards the end the sensations it induced were quite weird, I felt as though my whole head was moving from side to side and my neck seemed to be moving of its own accord, although she had her fingers on my ears and was doeng very small movements. I think it's to do with manipulating the fluid in the spine and restoring bits of you that are out of alignment. It is supposed to have a psychological dimension but I'm not sure I buy that. I did feel quite serene afterwards!

The same friend has a son with severe cerebral palsy. He has this therapy regularly and she says he enjoys it and is visibly relaxed and calmer after it. He has very limited communication, but expresses delighted anticipation when he sees the therapist. Interesting.

K x

glad that worked for you, this involves no touching at all which is helpful to anyone with a child that doesn't like to be touched, but if they don't mind then your proceedure sounds very relaxing too

Hi Jonathan

hope you don't mind me asking but how is your son getting on now, is he still feeling calmer?

We are thinking of trying this out with our son and was wondering if you are still pleased with how things are

going?

Biker69