loulou

new baby!

Hi everyone,

Just popping in quickly, life has sudden got REALLY busy!

Our new little baby arrived 10 days ago, weighing 6lbs 3oz. Her name is Naomi and she is adorable. She's got a mop of black hair and big brown eyes. She's a bit of a reluctant feeder, so i've hardly slept yet!

Kai seems pleased with her, but has shown it in true AS fashion, by saying she's "ok". My toddler really likes her, although he's now decided to keep waking up in the night and screaming the house down :devil: .

Amongst all this mayhem i have to get Kai ready to start his new Residential School on 10th March. Good old Grandma has been out shopping for his new uniform and is busy sewing name labels on everything.

Better go, hope everyone is well (i'll catch up when i get some free time :rolleyes: ),

Loulou :wacko: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Loulou, does not seem long ago your other wee one was born....how time flys.

Lovely to hear you news

Clare x x x

Congratulations!!!

:wub::D>:D<<'>

And good luck with school preparations, - you're going to have a busy couple of weeks!

K x

LOULOU! >:D<<'> >:D<<'> So pleased to hear, a girl :thumbs: hope it all goes well with Kai, still struggling on in the background for same school :wallbash: will pm if get any further. Enid

Congratulations on yr new arrival X

Congratulations!

I know you haven't had an easy time over the last few months so it is wonderful to hear some good news!

Simon

Orrrrrr thats lovely news Lou Lou, I love the name Naomi, its in our family too.

congratulations. >:D<<'>

I also didnt know the good News that the LEA have said yes to the funding for the residential school, the one you want too, so that is good news, I really do wish him the best for the 10th March and that he will now get the right help and have all his needs met. :thumbs:

JsMum

:thumbs: