Stella63

Disappointment For OJ

Got the letter yesterday. not got through but tried to tell him he will have a better chance once his voice breaks. The lad who nearly won last year, the choir boy will always be remembered as the choir boy, whereas if he can get through with his mature voice, when it happens, there will be more openings for him. all he wants is to be in the West End musicals.

However, I know he is really upset by it, but he is singing Danny Boy in the school concert in a few weeks and it makes me cry when I hear him practice!! He will make it if he wants to!!

Stella xxx

Sorry to hear that Stella, but well done to him for trying. Hope the concert goes well and gives him a morale boost.

K x

Awwwww as one of OJ's fans I too am disappointed :(

The road to stardom is never an easy one, the future is a long way off for OJ and I just know its going to be a bright and starry one for him.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> hugs for you both.

Clare x x x

I'm sorry that OJ didnt get thru, I hope the concert goes well and boosts his self confidence.

never say never his time will come.

Sarah

Commiserations, OJ- but I agree with your Mum- remember Aled Jones? (You probably won't, but Mum probably will!) Its taken years for him to break out of the choirboy mould he got trapped in when he sang 'Walking in the Air'......(They should have made it stronger, IMO!! ;) )

Its a good experience to have under your belt though, and will hopefully make it easier for the next time you audition for something.

Good luck with the concert, I bet you'll wow everyone there.

Esther x