hi everyone, i have been asked to do a tv documentary for teenagers age 13- to mid 20s with autism about facing difficulties growing up trying to be independent, the company contacted me as found my website and said i would be a great role model to have do a production for bbc 3.

Edited by Ihave_unique-autism

Great news, congratulations keep us updated!

Debbie

Yes bbc contacted firecrackerfilms to do this production when they came across my site he started asking me questions and would be great role model to show it on me. its true there is such thing as firecrackerfilms i seen on bbc credits on one of alisha dixon documentary that they are an film producer. this will be great !

Congrats, that's brilliant. I checked out your site the other day and it's a good site and you put yourself and your campaign across very well, no wonder they called you! Good luck with the project, I look forward to seeing it.

janine

Congrats, that's brilliant. I checked out your site the other day and it's a good site and you put yourself and your campaign across very well, no wonder they called you! Good luck with the project, I look forward to seeing it.

janine

thanks

The title at the moment is "Let me grow up!' - its about the difficulties in growing up when you are on the spectrum. I.e difficulty getting a job, getting freedom from parents, moving out of home, going to school etc.

This is excellent! Congratulations. You must keep us up-to-date with how it progresses. I think this is such a wonderful opportunity for you. I wish all the luck in the world with it.

I have looked at your site and posted you a message.

Congratulations! Best of luck with it!

Hi

Congratulations. Will you remind us all nearer the time when it's on? Don't want to miss it.

Thanks.

Caroline.