Sign in to follow this  
Special_talent123

Does anyone know how to make emotion/flash cards

i was wondering if any one knew how to make this and find the pictures friendly way cos im struggling to express how im feeling and need people to understand i used to have one of aspergers book but it was too complex to understand and i ripped it up but now think it will be use to me now

i was wondering if any one knew how to make this and find the pictures friendly way cos im struggling to express how im feeling and need people to understand i used to have one of aspergers book but it was too complex to understand and i ripped it up but now think it will be use to me now

Hi

I am in the process of trying to make these for my son too. He also has difficulty telling us how he is feeling, but the SALT has recommended trying flash cards or an emotion fan. I have found one on the following website, hope the link works! If it doesn't just copy and paste it - sorry bit technical for me! If I find any other useful info I will let you know.

http://www.sparklebox.co.uk/parents/sen.html

Hi

I am in the process of trying to make these for my son too. He also has difficulty telling us how he is feeling, but the SALT has recommended trying flash cards or an emotion fan. I have found one on the following website, hope the link works! If it doesn't just copy and paste it - sorry bit technical for me! If I find any other useful info I will let you know.

http://www.sparklebox.co.uk/parents/sen.html

thanks i will have a look at that

I search Google Images for visuals to use in the tools I make for J - I can usually find something that fits what I'm looking for. Otherwise I take photos myself and import them.

Karen

x

you can download the stuff from sparkle box for free, think you may have to register with site first.....

My sons school use loads of stuff taken from this website. If you read further it may explain more. Go to the homepage

http://www.sparklebox.co.uk/

good luck

p.s. I also think someone else has posted on the forum about some PECS cards that you can get from his website see the resources pages I think. I am sure there are some about emotions