dooday24

good news at last

hi all makes a change 4 me to come ere with good news...............

we shud av a house in bicester in a few weeks hurray............

been waiting on the housing list 4 9 yrs now and just been put up 2 urgent sooooooooooo im well excited and scared at the same time iykwim????????

hopefully reece will b ok i know its gonna take alot of preperation 4 him bless him

love donnaxxxxx

Donna, it's sooooooooo lovely to hear that you've had some good news - you deserve it :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope reece copes well with the move - at least you've all got plenty of time to prepare.

Here's hoping this is the start of something really positive for you :pray:

Take care

Nicky >:D<<'>

:thumbs: Harray, and about ###### time that you got some good news as you where really getting a lot of bad times, it will make such a difference having a better home, a home that is yours where you can feel safe and be happy, Ive great vibes that this year you will be sending us more Great news, It comes in threes, so what else do you want this year.

JsMUMXXX >:D<<'> :thumbs:

hi all been packing again all day soooooooo am so tired lol will b glad wen we get to see if the house is ok 4 us and we move as its getting a bit stressy with reece bless him xxxxxxxxx

thanku all for yr kind words

love donnaxxxxxxxx

With all the packing you have been doing you should almost be done ! hope the "right" house comes up very very soon.

You certainly deserve a run of good luck

Clare x x x x

Just seen this Donna, hope it goes well, a new start is probably just what you need :thumbs: Good luck with it all, look forward to reading your posts about it! Enid

thanx clare and enid (we r still top of the list for both houses in bicester so hopefully we shud soon no wether we can go and see if one is suitable)

xxxxxxxxx

hi all we shud know 2moz wat happens next we r still on top of list and bidding on them finished yesterday so fingers crossed please xxxxxxxxxx

thanku everyone well we hav been put 4ward 4 one of the houses just got2 wait to see if the housing association accept us will know in the next 5 days all a bloomin waiting game lol

love donnaxxxxxxxxxx

thanku everyone well we hav been put 4ward 4 one of the houses just got2 wait to see if the housing association accept us will know in the next 5 days all a bloomin waiting game lol

love donnaxxxxxxxxxx

things come to those who wait, it will add to the suspence, too, as daunting as it is to wait, its also exciting, really do hope that the HA excepts you, my HA have looked after us so well, I apricaite all they do, good luck.

JsMumxxx

>:D<<'>

hi just had a phonecall from the housing association to say we hav been offered the house in bicester just got to get references and the house is ready to move in2 so fingers crossed we shud b able to move soon enough fingers crossed if all goes well we shud b moving soon

love donna xxxxxxx

hi enid no as we will b a 10 min walk away from scool and a 10 min walk away from where i work

so will b gr8 we r 8 miles away from scool at the mo its a nitemare as i dont drive

we r just hoping it all goes through smoothly xxxxxxxx

boooohooooooo dont think we will b able to take this house AS it is tiny and no parking and reece ran straight in2 the road in front of a car

will av to wait 4 another one to come up in the next few weeks hopefully am feeling abit deflated

donnaxxxxxxx