pearl

One is gobsmacked to announce .....

Ok, I'm going to have a go ... *holds breath*

Oh bum, I can't get it to work :wallbash: I've had no probs on my carer's forum. Do I paste it in the image thingy or what?

Do I paste it in the image thingy or what?

Nope, press ctrl + v to paste it in wherever you normally paste in addresses for links in the normal way you do links.

Ok, I'm going to have a go ... *holds breath*

Oh bum, I can't get it to work :wallbash: I've had no probs on my carer's forum. Do I paste it in the image thingy or what?

1. Go to photobucket.

2. Either log in (if not logged in) or click on 'my album'

3. This will bring up a page like this but with your pictures (obviously :rolleyes:)

4. Move your hand shaped mouse pointer so it is on top of the picture you want. You will notice that a box of options appears below.

5. Move your mouse down to the box next to direct link. The hand pointer will change to a cursor. Click in that box so it turns blue.

6. On your keyboard, hold down ctrl and press C to copy

7. In the post/reply box on this forum use the usual format of (url=posted link here)Name you want to give it(/url) (but with square brackets instead of round ones as in this example where I have underlined where you post in the weblink (using ctrl + v on your keyboard)).

I think. :unsure: There's probably a much easier way of doing it, but that would just be boring. :lol: :lol:

Ok thanks *tries again*

Wahey!!!!

And another one!

Using control & V made it work, thanks :thumbs:

Going to lie down in a darkened room now, I'll tell y'all about it later. Oh, and you'll just have to believe I was actually there - they don't let you take pics at the Pal & the official photos were a rip off, so these were done in the posh hotel.

Edited by pearl

Look's like you had a lovely time you all look very nice, lovely hat :) and lovely dress, Ive got a wedding in october if i didn't already have my dress as this will be my second wedding this year, would have asked you where you got your's from. Glad it went well and you had a lovely time.

Teresa :)

You look stunning - and the rest of the family looks good too. I like the colour of the dress, and the hat suits beautifully! :thumbs:

K x

Well, you get the Clinically Well-Dressed Seal of Approval!! :thumbs::notworthy:;)

You all look wonderful, and glad you had a great day :D

Boho :dance:

Thankyou B)

Ok, brief report - I could go on for hours but you'll be glad to hear I won't :whistle:

Weather: light rain throughout, boo.

Food: small but perfectly formed

Alcohol: none (they must have heard about me)

Royals: Her Maj, Phil the Greek, Charles & Camilla. (Camilla was wearing a v similar outfit to mine, but with real pearls) and I'm guessing it wasn't from Principles :lol: Didn't actually see Her Maj as we were in the wrong queue, but spent a good 5 mins just 3 feet away from Prince Philip, Charles & Camilla. And I'd have got to shake their hands if a pompous git in a frock coat hadn't pushed me out of the way so he could talk drivel about his wonderful organisation.

I was very, very proud of JP. Aspie hell, he was so worried about it he nearly didn't go. But he behaved beautifully - queued without complaint, coped with the crowds & the sensory overload, took hardly any food he was so shy at the tea tent, & was completely overcome to see his hero, the Duke of Edinburgh (yes, really - he's been an obsession for some time) :lol: