Sign in to follow this  
baddad

Hell's Kitchen

Danielle Bux :blink::blink::blink:

She can have the little blue bag out of my salt and shake any night of the week :whistle::whistle:

So who, if you were daft enough to spend good money phoning in, would you vote to 'keep'

I've got to say, i dislike Ade edmondson slightly less after watching this (but still think he's Alternative Comedy's answer to Harry Worth).

Danielle Bux :blink::blink::blink:

Sigh......................................................

:D

Ade for entertainment value , but Linda looks comforting and Danielle looks like a simpsons character, glad niamo went tho

Ade for entertainment value , but Linda looks comforting and Danielle looks like a simpsons character, glad niamo went tho

Which simpson's character - I'll start watching again!

In the words of Ned Flanders, she's scrum-diddly-umptious (diddly)... i'd be her Mr plow any day!

Mr Plow, that's my name, that name again is Mr Plow...

What i find quite confusing thouugh is all the wimmin saying Pierre Marco Polo Mint Whitewash is a bit tasty(?) :unsure: Not that I tend to look at blerks in that way anyway, but to me he looks like a cross between Tommy Cooper and a wino vagrant! While that's quite reassuring for me (I too look like a wino vagrant much of the time), it's not a look that immediately screams 'hot' and he's not exactly mr personailty either, is he?

And Claudia Winkleman looks like a fruit fly... a sweet, cute, fruit fly, i'll grant you, but defintely a fruit fly.

And why has Linda got a two-tone face? Is it menopausal flush, or scar tissue? and why doesn't she wear glasses or contact lenses and STOP SQUINTING all the time?

I quite warmed to Naomi by the time she got kicked orf - but why did she do a Kathryn Tate impression for the whole thing? Izzit? Awight?

God... how sad is this... reality TV... who'd a thunk I'd a sunk to this junk?

In the words of Ned Flanders, she's scrum-diddly-umptious (diddly)... i'd be her Mr plow any day!

You are a sad and tragic middle-aged man! :shame:

:lol:

Boho :devil:

What i find quite confusing thouugh is all the wimmin saying Pierre Marco Polo Mint Whitewash is a bit tasty(?) :unsure: Not that I tend to look at blerks in that way anyway, but to me he looks like a cross between Tommy Cooper and a wino vagrant! While that's quite reassuring for me (I too look like a wino vagrant much of the time), it's not a look that immediately screams 'hot' and he's not exactly mr personailty either, is he?

And Claudia Winkleman looks like a fruit fly... a sweet, cute, fruit fly, i'll grant you, but defintely a fruit fly.

And why has Linda got a two-tone face? Is it menopausal flush, or scar tissue? and why doesn't she wear glasses or contact lenses and STOP SQUINTING all the time?

I quite warmed to Naomi by the time she got kicked orf - but why did she do a Kathryn Tate impression for the whole thing? Izzit? Awight?

God... how sad is this... reality TV... who'd a thunk I'd a sunk to this junk?

:lol: marg or lisa, its all in the mouth.. :blink: marco is attractive to some of us because he is quite manly and dominant :blink:

:lol: i might even watch britains got talent tonight B)

You are a sad and tragic middle-aged man! :shame:

Boho :devil:

Erm... middle aged...? Well i suppose it's a possibility what with all the new medical advances in recent years... I'd better get saving for my dotage! That said, she's about to marry Gary Linekar, and apart from big ears, lots of money (and the lifestyle that goes with it) and a body honed from years as a professional sportsman what's he got that I haven't?

........I add to that....dream on.

And who asked you??? :lol::P

marg or lisa, its all in the mouth..

Erm... As set up lines go ...

marco is attractive to some of us because he is quite manly and dominant

Funny thing, that, how wimmin always claim to be attracted to manly, dominant men, then spend years complaining about it when they get one.. What they actually mean is 'I like men who can be manly and dominant when i want them to be', which is a completely different thing...

i might even watch britains got talent tonight

Why? Is Danielle Bux on it? :whistle:

Funny thing, that, how wimmin always claim to be attracted to manly, dominant men, then spend years complaining about it when they get one.. What they actually mean is 'I like men who can be manly and dominant when i want them to be', which is a completely different thing...

:rolleyes: but thats the same as men saying ' i like a strong minded woman', untill they disagree with you.. grrrr

men and women biggest mismatch in history :fight::lol:

:rolleyes: but thats the same as men saying ' i like a strong minded woman', untill they disagree with you.. grrrr

men and women biggest mismatch in history :fight::lol:

Sadly, it seems to be just 'people and people' otherwise we could all just bat for the other side and make it all sweetness and light!

Quoting Fred Scuttle (I think) on the whole issue of 'the chase':

I like the girls who say they will

But then you find they won't

And like the girls who say they do

But then you find they don't

But most of all i like the girls -

And i'm sure you'll say i'm right -

Who say they never, ever will

But look as though they might...

(Salute. blink to camera... roll vt at high speed and play theme music)

Erm... middle aged...?

Yeah, you're right...

You are a sad and tragic SAGA man! :shame:

That said, she's about to marry Gary Linekar, and apart from big ears, lots of money (and the lifestyle that goes with it) and a body honed from years as a professional sportsman what's he got that I haven't?

Er, a second glance??

Boho :D

SAGA

Swarthy And Gorgeous? Absolutely!

Maybe not 18-30, but no saga-lout either. Besides, do you know the rule of thumb for male-female relationships? The woman should be half the man's age +7...

Don't shoot the messenger (unless it's Melida)

Besides, do you know the rule of thumb for male-female relationships? The woman should be half the man's age +7...

In that case I think you'll find she's still too young for you!! :lol::clap:

Boho :dance:

New saying in our house:

Linda, Linda, Linda, Linda I need crab, crab, crabs

Best said without DH and I looking at each other.

Linda to win - she hasn't got a hope though.

Edited by call me jaded

New saying in our house:

Linda, Linda, Linda, Linda I need crab, crab, crabs

Best said without DH and I looking at each other.

were you watching the other night when Ade was cooking the coq au vin? :whistle:

probably right that danielle went after having a strop, imagining her and garys baby, a cross between a simpson and mickey mouse :blink: isnt linda just a bit too 'gushy'? Ade has to win, just for saying it how it is :jester:

I want Ade to win, but that's only because I want to be best friends with his wife :D

Marco looks like he might smell bad :lol:

Linda looks like her face is melting (she needs a botox top up urgently!)

Flo' :D

Don't care anymore...

it's just a kitchen now...

just a drab expanse of stainless steel and ceramic tiles...

Danielle, Danielle,

this kitchen's really hell

We've lost our Dinner Belle

Danielle...

Alas! alas!

It's bleak now on the pass

Without your lovely *** smile

Danielle...

:(

I think she and ade should have restaged the famous 'b*tch fight' with the bad wigs 'n' all to decide the winner...

they could have used the double sink as a stand-in for the pool and the upright freezers as as the changing rooms...

(Will add that i have never watcged dynasty - but the wiggy blokes fighting as Linda v Joan has cropped up on about 8 squillion 'top 100 tv moments' style progs)

Edited by baddad

Besides, do you know the rule of thumb for male-female relationships? The woman should be half the man's age +7...

Don't shoot the messenger (unless it's Melida)

Oh gawd :rolleyes: not that one again....

*Runs and hides* ;)

The chef man...... i think you'll find it is cos he's a scummy, dominant man type thing... But, who said anything about keeping him?? :whistle::devil: