1. 1. Which are you?

• I'm a children's TV presenter
    • Positive most of the time
    • More positive than negative
    • About 50-50
    • More negative than positive
    • Negative most of the time
    • The world hates me

Was pondering this question on the way to work this morning (yep work, harbinger of negative thoughts, eater of time and energy :crying:)(and wages :notworthy:) and realised that although I always thought of myself as being negative in the past, I'm actually pretty positive. This then made me wonder what everyone else is like?

• Do you see the glass as being half full or half empty?
  • Do you focus on what you can do rather than what you can't?
  • Do you let 'problems' halt you in your tracks or do you try to work around them?
  • Do you sit around moaning about how terrible things are, or do you try to do something about it?
  • Do you refuse to let the world beat you?
  • Do you see 'problems' or 'solutions'?

Just curious :hypno:

Voted as more positive than negative :)

I have wobbles of course, but I have always tried to face my fears and do things anyway :thumbs:

Boho :dance:

The choice I require - individual dependent- isn't available.

I am not a problems, moaning, half a glass, can't do this person - if I were I would have let particular individuals who seek to put me down, to bully me and to silence me win.

I put 50-50 - I think I'm positive but realistic.

I'll have a moan about something if things get a bit much, but I try not to keep on moaning if I'm not prepared to do something about the situation.

I'll have a moan about something if things get a bit much, but I try not to keep on moaning if I'm not prepared to do something about the situation.

In that case I'd better do something about the 'situation', because there is only one 'situation' that is really hacking me off at the moment that, without taking a surgeon's course and learning brain surgery, I can fix. Perhaps you would like to elaborate as to what you (and/or your co-conspirators) are actually getting at here as a first step? :shame:

In that case I'd better do something about the 'situation', because there is only one 'situation' that is really hacking me off at the moment that, without taking a surgeon's course and learning brain surgery, I can fix. Perhaps you would like to elaborate as to what you (and/or your co-conspirators) are actually getting at here as a first step? :shame:

I was talking about myself. To "elaborate", I was having a moan to one of my friends about the situation I am in with mum's dementia. Then, after I'd done that, I got a list of numbers to phone to obtain some help.

I hope that answers your question.

Negative most of the time have had a rough few years of things :crying:

On the bright side things are looking better now , am feeling better so getting more positive :thumbs:

Emma

Of course you were.

Mumble, if you have a problem with me, perhaps you could pm me. You are reading things in my post that simply aren't there. I shan't be responding to any more unhelpful remarks from you.

:offtopic:

Can I just remind everyone to stick to the subject under discussion rather than address remarks at each other!

Simon

More positve than negative, in spite of of all the s@£! that life has thrown at me, I keep telling myself THIS IS NOT A DRESS REHERSAL THIS IS THE REAL THING!!!!!!!! sorry caps lock got stuck :rolleyes: Enid

Definately more positive than negative.

However, I have noticed that when my husband is in a bad mood and is being a grumpalump, that I automatically become the most negative person on the planet, until he perks up again.

very positive here..

my parents was very critical of me so i learnt from an early age to praise myself lol

i cant get on with negative people it brings me down

i went with more + than -

i am also someone that finds the negativity of others brings me down though...only now learning to ignore them and enjoying it ;)