Sign in to follow this  
loupin

disney florida

Hi I havent been on for ages so Hi again!!

We are off to disney world in Florida! Cant wait! Does anyone have any advice? Within our group we have 2 little boys wth ASD?ADHD etc etc!!

thanks xx

Hi

I'm off to same destination with my son who has AS (he's 7) for the first time. Only thing that I know is that if you take proof of your child's disability you can get a type of pass which enables your group to fast-track through queues.

Caroline.

Hi

I'm off to same destination with my son who has AS (he's 7) for the first time. Only thing that I know is that if you take proof of your child's disability you can get a type of pass which enables your group to fast-track through queues.

Caroline.

Yes, I think that applies for most big theme parks these days. Ros Blackburn has some very strong views about it which I tend to agree with, but accept that if you balance it to get the right 'mix' it can work both ways.

Happy hols to everyone going. There'll be more than enough to keep your busy 24/7 so try to wtie some down time into your intinarary or you'll come hom more exhausted than when you went!

L&P

BD :D