pearl

Arrivederci!

Probs wont get chance to come on again today.

Off to Rome for a few days. That sounds sooo casual doesnt it but I'm very excited, despite not feeling too well at the mo. JP is home alone. The joys of an AS son - no wild parties to worry about, instead he'll clean out my kitchen cupboards :notworthy:

Weather where I live

Weather in Rome :thumbs:

I shall raise a glass of grappa to you all xx

hi pearl

have a lovley time in rome iam so green with envy a break away would be great, my brother has just gone to france for a wk, but my ds will not go on hols at mo he gets to unsettled and upset he is only six , so i will just dream about your wine and pizza in rome lol enjoy yourself

takecare

theresa

Have a lovely time Pearl....don't forget 3 coins in the fountain so you'll be sure to return !!!! (I did 29 years ago and still not been back :( )

Clare x x x

Edited by Clare63

Ciao amici

been back a couple of days but no time to post.

Had a WONDERFUL time - temp hit 38c on our last day :hypno:

Just a taster really, would love to return.

Pics on Facebook for those who know me there :thumbs:

Welcome back!

Spent just 2 hours in Rome once, taking in all the sights in a manic dash round the city - long story. Would love to go back and do it properly.

Glad you had a good time! Hope you didn't do what this couple did :huh::D

K x

:lol: well I did ask mr p if I could take one of the Gladiators home, but he said we'd have to pay excess baggage.

Forgot to say - JP coped well on his own. I nicked some of my mum's frozen meals for him so he didn't starve. He completely forgot to turn his phone on after the 1st night, so I thought, I'll either come home to tidied cupboards or a smouldering wreck. All was fine, apart from the pile of post in the hall. Why didn't you stack it up, I said. I know nothing about post, he replied. :lol: