dooday24

im fed up!!!!!

i reapplied for reeces blue badge for the car and they said he dosnt need one now ive got to appeal it does my bl**dy head in..

why oh why do they expect us to fight for everything!!!!!!!!!!!

im soo p***ed off i cud scream :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

love donnaxxxxx

Because for every one person who fights and kicks up a stink theres another ten that give up and hey presto the powers that be have saved a bit of cash............

:wallbash: It stinks.

it def does stink paula but i wont give up lol

they will av to deal with me i wont go away lol

love donnaxxxxx

reece is only on low mobilty but the nas brought out a information leaflet saying we shud go for it as the things u need to qualify hav changed

and reece got it b4 on his lack of road sense and his severe behavour

love donnaxxxx

Good luck Donna !!! so have the "powers that be" actually met and assessed Reece...how do they know he does not need one anymore, I would have thought that you probably need one more than ever now that he is older and bigger !!!!

If ya need any help with a letter you know where to find me :)

Clare x x x

I always kicked up one hell of a stink too.....they used to get that sick of hearing from me that theyd do owt to get shut.But it draines you and leaves you emotionally exhausted.............You think why do we have to kick up and carry on just to get whats due............

I used to stomp down to the gps over stuff and when they refused to help i used to say .............. I bet if me last name was Windsor wed be straight in.................or id say.............I bet if i slapped 300 quid down on the desk we be in by the end of the week................They hated me guts but it got results.

Id put on this hard front ..you have to be an imovable force..then id go home and fall apart..............

Its like dont these people understand its hrd enough at times getting through the day specialy if youre Aspie kid is going through a rough phase and the behaviours are all kicking of without haveing to battle for every little thing.

My next big battle will be ensureing when he leaves compulsary education next year that he gets all the correct help and acess to stuff hes intitled to...............

Ive been going to the gym every day for two years pumping iron doing cardio and spin classes............theyd better watch out coz i can put up one hell of a fight................

Good luck with youres.

Hi Donna,

I didn't realise that you could have a blue badge on low mobility so I will be looking into this myself it will certainly make things alot easier.

Don't give up as thats what they want you to do but what they dont realise is that many of us as parents have had to fight all the way with things regarding our children even to get a dx so were used to fighting :whistle:

Emma :thumbs: