Sign in to follow this  
Amie

Hi All

Hi Everyone,

My name is Amie, my husband and I have two little boys aged 7 and 5. Hubby is step father to the boys and absolutely wonderful with them. Eldest has asd and has just been put on Resperidone which has made an amazing difference. Also living with us is my 75 year old mum, so its a mixed little home.

Having been looking around for a while and have picked up some fantastic tips so far from you all. Our main problems are that DS just is not coping with school. Taking last week as an example he was sent home every day at 1 oclock, school who despite trying are realling struggling with him at the moment. They are planning to apply for a statement in September, it is us and his consultant though that are really pushing for that. He is also currently having tests for epilepsy and has lots of sensory issues.

I look forward to speaking to you all, this place has already been a fantastic comfort to us and so finally wanted to say HI

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Amie

Hi and welcome

Emma :thumbs: