Sign in to follow this  
baddad

WANT ONE...

Phwoar! the other day the cahnsill mowed the grass on the verge between the houses and main road. Today I heard the noise of another mower out there and thought they'd messed up and were doing it again. When I looked it wasn't a mower at all but a GIANT RIDE ON HOOVER that was going over the grass sucking up all the cuttings :clap::clap:

Sadly, my garding isn't big enough to warrant one - but if i ever win the lottery...

I offered the man a lick on my mivvi if he'd let me have a go but he knocked my teef aht... i really must find a more up-to-date reference for iced lollies because people keep misunderstanding :oops:

Perhaps I should have offered him the end of my Magnum? :unsure:

Anyway - when i grow up I'm going to buy myself a ride on Mower, which I will call 'Patrick' and a ride on Hoover which I will call 'Jimmy the'... If I can afford it i'll invest in a leaf-blower too and i'll call it 'Paris'...

Ah well - can't hang around here all day... best get off to Threshers for the weekly shop...

:D

Someone ought to invent a mini - version which works inside the house. :)

why have you been mowing inside your house? :unsure:

But, yeah :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: How much fun would that be if you get to drive a little tractor thingy round to do the hoovering (although given the size of my room it would have to involve multiple handbrake turns!! :lol: :lol:).

... although, as the Darleks found, stairs would be difficult. :unsure:

There is a house in the village, the man has a ride on mower, He gets it out, starts it up and with in 20 seconds has finished mowing his lawn. :lol:

I don't want a ride on mine hoover. I want one that gets it self out, does the hoovering then the dusting, ironing,and anything else that need doing. Oh yes and makes a cup of tea for every one, cooks tea and baths the baby.

Edited by chris54

There is a house in the village, the man has a ride on mower, He gets it out, starts it up and with in 20 seconds has finished mowing his lawn. :lol:

I don't want a ride on mine hoover. I want one that gets it self out, does the hoovering then the dusting, ironing,and anything else that need doing. Oh yes and makes a cup of tea for every one, cooks tea and baths the baby.

You need one of these!

Rosie