Sign in to follow this  
Goody

I am new to here

Hi everyone,

I am new to here,

Life goes on with comfortable day-to-day living.

I have an Asperger's Syndrome and Learning Disability. LD is minor one but those mental functional problem make me tiredness all the time from early childhood. However, I realized that I had those mental and functional problems at the age of 49 years old and now I am going to 51 this September. I visited doctors but the sad thing is all the doctors and professionals doesn't understand my real mental condition. The reason why is that the time has passed and difficult to trace back my childhood. I think it continues my rest of life affecting day-to-day living live. Some of them in this forum may have same situation like me.

I had worked over 25 years at U.S. and North American company but remembering the mental and physical condition, it was apparently hard for me for that.

I have tantrum when the stress is accumulated. I broke many computers and communication devices. In addition i don't know what's I am going to do the stress is accumulated. Lots of minor autistic problem i had since early childhood. Nothing has been changed of course. Well... this is real my mental problem

and I do hope people around here understand and take me rest. Just give me a chance to live as I want to spend a comfortable life.

Goody/signed

BTW, I created two accounts and duplicated with Yoshi_ I am asking to Mod to delete Yoshi_ account. So, I am happy to keep in touch with everybody who has similar symptom in here to this account Goody. Please feel free to email me and I am always welcome your advice.

Hi everyone,

It is very interesting forum because "Edit" function has been inactivated. It is not first time to use this forum software. There should be "Edit" function in somewhere. If somebody know how to edit after posting, then please email me.

Latest revised version.

I am new to here,

Life goes on with comfortable day-to-day living.

I have an Asperger's Syndrome and Learning Disability. LD is minor one but those mental functional problems make me tiredness all the time from early childhood. However, I realized that I had those mental and functional problems at the age of 49 years old and now I am going to 51 this September.

I visited doctors but the sad thing was all the doctors and professionals didn't want to understand my real mental condition. The reason why is that the time has passed and difficult to trace back my childhood, i suppose. I am the only person who knows and understand myself. Most of the doctors and professionals were ignorant.

>:D<<'>

I had worked over 25 years at U.S. and North American compnies but remembering the mental and physical condition, It was hard for me but i had a good time when I could fit with the working environment with me.

I have a tantrum when the stress is accumulated. I broke many computers and communication devices. In addition i don't know what's I am going to do the stress is accumulated. Lots of minor autistic problem i had since early childhood. Nothing has been changed of course. Well... this is real my mental problem and it is the truth and fact that I need some comfortable living environment but none of them people around myself are ignorant.

Lots of minor autistic problem i had since early childhood. Just give me a chance to have a >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> comfortable life.

BTW, I created two accounts and duplicated with Yoshi_ I am asking to Mod to delete Yoshi_ account. So, I am happy to keep in touch with everybody who has similar symptom in here to this account Goody. Please feel free to email me and I am always welcome your advice.

Hello Goody, welcome to the forum. :)

I will remove the topic you started as "Yoshi", and we'll delete that account.

You can edit your posts for a limited time only (4 hours, I think). After that, if anything needs editing you will need to ask a moderator to do it. I hope that answers your question.

Kathryn

Hello Goody, welcome to the forum. :)

I will remove the topic you started as "Yoshi", and we'll delete that account.

You can edit your posts for a limited time only (4 hours, I think). After that, if anything needs editing you will need to ask a moderator to do it. I hope that answers your question.

Kathryn

hi Kathryn,

Thank you very much for the explanation. I will try to do that.

Best Regards,

Goody :rolleyes:

hi and welcome

Hi, something_different

Thank you for your message. Pls. feel free to visit my profile as well.

Best Regards,

Yoshi,