Sign in to follow this  
baddad

Erm, right said Fred...

This'll be old news for any Sun Readers, but it made oi larfff...

You'll have to do the currency conversion yourself if you're that interested (I copied from MSN news).

A breakdancing grandfather who wowed judges with his energetic performance on Britain's Got Talent is being investigated for disability welfare fraud.

Fred Bowers, 73, currently receives $446 a week and a free car after telling officials he had an injured left leg, The Sun newspaper reports.

But on Saturday night Mr Bowers appeared on the talent show, where he flipped his legs and spun on his back in front of millions of viewers.

He was voted through to the semi-finals with the show's toughest judge Simon Cowell declaring: "This is why I love doing this show, because of people like you Fred."

Mr Bowers is now in the running for the $203,000 grand prize and an appearance on the Royal Variety Show.

According to The Sun, Mr Bowers receives a $143 disability allowance, a $99 mobility allowance and $203 in income support.

A spokesman from the Department of Work and Pensions said they were investigating Mr Bowers after seeing his performance.

Mr Bowers yesterday defended claims he was a welfare crook, saying his injured left leg did not stop him dancing.

"It’s mostly my back, neck and head that I move so I don’t see what the problem is because it is my leg that's bad," he was quoted as saying.

"I'm not earning a penny through my dancing yet so I don't see the problem until I start earning.

"I'm likely to make a lot of money through my dancing and when I do I'll get in touch with Motability and the payments will stop.

"Somebody is jealous, that's all."

Oh dear, oh dear.... :whistle::whistle:

No! no!

This is an outrage!

Please let the welfare payments continue - double them - triple them - anything to stop him "dancing" again on live tv!

:o:o:pray:

:lol:

K x

"Somebody is jealous, that's all."

:huh::lol: :lol: :lol:

Nearly had a tea and putey screen related incident there....... too funny............. ;)