Sign in to follow this  
Deblegs

LEAVING HOME

Dear All

I haven't posted for quite a while but I have news update. I have found a very nice one bedroom flat that is brand new in the next village to where I live. I am very familiar with the village and the agent said that they would accept Housing Benefit provided that I had a guarantor whcih I do. My sister discovered it. It is 395.00 pcm and the Housing Benefit will cover all of it. As soon as I went in it I felt at home. The flat should be ready to move into some time in July. I have slowly started to pack my things gradually.

I know I am ready for it and I shall learn more as I go along.

I am going to have to spemd a fair amount on furniture as I hav eto buy a bed, a washing machine, fridge/freezer and some bedroom firniture - wardrobe.

From Debbie Hudson

Hi Debbie,

It has indeed been a long time since I saw you post, but I am so pleased to hear about this new chapter in your life. Your Mum would be so proud of you for how independent you have become!

Good luck with getting everything prepared and I look forward to hearing how things go in July.

Take care,

Elefan

xx

Hi Debbie, >:D<<'>

This is good news. :thumbs: The flat sounds lovely and it's good that you feel at home there.

I hope the move goes well and you settle in quickly.

Thank you for your email, I have just replied. :)

Love

Nellie xx

Congratulations!

Have a look and see what furniture you can get second hand. There are sometimes charities which help people set up home as well.

great news!

good luck with the move