ive just had a phone call from the nursery behaviour support lady to say that isaac has been given a statement and will get 12 1/2 hrs support :) not loads but they have said they will review it if he needs more as its just to see how he goes

i know it sounds silly but im so relieved as he has no diagnosis so i didnt think he would get one. im hoping the school move will now be more supported for him. the behaviour lady and ed psych have said they believe he is on the autistic spectrum as well but he is so high functioning that he wont get a diagnosis and is lucky to be getting the support he is.

they are also trying to find someone to support me with his behaviour as he is so volatile and angry at times, having to control everything, but when most people meet him, he is such a sweet, charming, loving funny boy. i do adore him but he can be such hard work

and jas had her annual review today at school and she is doing fantastic xxx they are supportive of keeping her level of support as although she is doing well now, the gap will widen the more that is expected of her.

but she is a majorly popular person in the class, often being mobbed when they are asked to pair up.... she has taken to saying "you can be my partner now and you can be later"

i brought her home after the meeting today, her face was a picture when she saw me in her class (she goes to school by transport so i am very rarely there) half the class all crowded round her to give her hugs and kisses goodbye lol

jas and kieran off to school trips tomorrow, chester zoo for jas and the beach for kieran :)

sorry for the post but im just buzzing from that news, another possible fight for support averted xxxx

fantastic news Debs

Great that Isaac is getting some support and well done to Jas, she's a wee star!

Hope the good weather stays for both of their trips tomorrow! x