Sign in to follow this  
sesley

things to do in the summer break

Highland schools broke up on Thursday,so far we have been to see Ice Age 3,which he assured me he would be good for the 90 mins in the cinema and he was >:D<<'> :notworthy: just a little fidgety,when some of the language and communication was a challenge and a bit exuberent on the funny things ,but he was very good and the other brilliant thing to get your lovies interested is PYO berry picking,if you have a local farm, it gets them out doors,and in contact with food, and unlike a supermarket there is no sensory overload,because its peaceful with no other distractions,like computer games ,tv's a photo booths :whistle: though i still could not get P to put a big fat juicey strawberry in his mouth,but he was very good at picking the right fruit and putting them in the little baskets.

Don't know if it will come off but Eden Court are hoping to have an autism showing of Harry Potter. They had one a few weeks back for another film and were really pleased with how successful it was. I am sort of stuck for ideas as ds has trouble with the organised activites and we are not going away this year so it could be a LONG summer!!

Carrie