Sign in to follow this  
NickyB

Hello again

Hello all - hope everyone's OK :thumbs:

After a very bad few weeks, I'm feeling like I'm getting back to normal (whatever the heck that is :wacko:).

Dad broke his hip and has been staying with us as he has 3 flights of stairs at home - he's been agonising over whether to leave home and go to sheltered housing - he's now gone back home and we are all hoping he won't fall down the stairs again :pray:

Mum has bipolar disorder and has not been at all well recently - she's not talking to me at the moment :tearful:

And we've been battling with the LEA over DSs stat. assessment - they refused to assess at first :angry: but I mentioned SENDIST and they are now reconsidering :thumbs::pray:

Anyhow, it's good to be back again. and I hope everything's going OK for you all :D

Nicky >:D<<'>

Hi Nicky :)

Good to see you back again :thumbs: Sorry to hear what a rough time you/yours have been having of it lately. :( Hope things continue in the right direction now.

L&P

BD :D

Hi Nicky :)

Good to see you back again :thumbs: Sorry to hear what a rough time you/yours have been having of it lately. :( Hope things continue in the right direction now.

L&P

BD :D

Thanks BD. Hope you and Ben are well :thumbs:

Hiya Nicky, good to see you back, sorry you've had a bit of a rough time. >:D<<'>

K x

Thanks Kathryn - it's nice to be back

>:D<<'>

Welcome back, Nicky.

Sorry you had a difficult time and I wish you luck with statementing and hope that your parents will be ok soon.

>:D<<'>

Danaxxx

I am sorry ,Nicky ,that I didn't welcome you earlier since I wondered where you were and I missed your kind replies.

It is just that I am focusing now to find more local information and support so my visit to this forum is a little bit erratic at the moment therefore I didn't observe your post earlier.

Anyway, I am glad you are back. :thumbs:

Danaxxx

I am sorry ,Nicky ,that I didn't welcome you earlier since I wondered where you were and I missed your kind replies.

It is just that I am focusing now to find more local information and support so my visit to this forum is a little bit erratic at the moment therefore I didn't observe your post earlier.

Anyway, I am glad you are back. :thumbs:

Danaxxx

Thanks dana >:D<<'>

Sorry to hear that you've been through the mill recently....take care of yourself >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Thank you sadie :)

Hi Nicky,

Sounds as if you been having a tough time, hope things are finally on the turn and you'll get some good luck.

Never give up with the LEA its the only way.

Take care of yourself, sometimes us Mum's get forgotten.

Clare x x x

Hi Nicky,

Sounds as if you been having a tough time, hope things are finally on the turn and you'll get some good luck.

Never give up with the LEA its the only way.

Take care of yourself, sometimes us Mum's get forgotten.

Clare x x x

Thanks Clare. :thumbs::thumbs: