Sign in to follow this  
Stella63

OJ Sang Thriller at School Stars in Their Eyes!!

Hi

for those of you who have been following Oliver's singing 'career' I have put his latest on Youtube (still haven't figured out how to do a link!!) - Oliver Joseph singing Thriller will get you to it.

He chose the song before MJ died, adores all his music!! They only had 2 rehearsals and one of his dancers pulled out on the day so another boy filled in literally at the last minute!! Oliver knew he wouldn't win again but he wants to be in it every year. The one thing it highlighted to me is he needs some dancing lessons, obviously takes after me (incapable of singing and dancing at the same time!!!!)

Stella x

Here's the link:

He should keep that up: MJ impersonators will be in high demand from now on. :D:thumbs:

K x

super

well done OJ

Thanks Kathryn for doing the link!

Tally, I made his Joseph costume last year. I bought a cheap satin robe on ebay and patchworked over it with pieces of material and ribbon down the arms - quite a challenge!! I'm afraid this year I cheated and bought the Thriller outfit on ebay. I dread to think what he's going to do next year!!!!

Stella x