Sign in to follow this  
Willow-Tree

Petition For Better Support In Schools!

Hiya,

My name is Willow, I have Asperger's Syndrome, I am new to this whole forum thing, but thought I should sign up. I just wanted to tell you all about this petition I have running. I need a lot of signatures, and so far I haven't got that many, I was wondering if you would take a look at it and consider signing, and tell everyone you know about it! I want to help raise awareness of Asperger's/Autism and other 'hidden' disabilities, but mainly, I want to get better support within schools.

Here's the link: http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ASD-In-Schools/

Thank you,

From Willow

Hi, I've signed the petition.

Thought you might also be interested in the post by nellie in this forum, about campaigning on behalf of the NAS. This might be something you want to tap into.

Hiya everyone,

Thanks to those who have signed. Not sure if your names have appeared on the list. I just wanted to make sure that you're all opening the email it sends you and clicking on the confirmation link? Some people have forgotten to do that before and therefore they're name hasn't gone up.

Thanks agian,

Willow

Spead the word about this pettition, EVERyone.

My son is six and despite beeing diognosed and instructions from Educ. psycologist. Teacher still want him top do the same as eveyone else. He struggles terribly with his handwritting so teacher punishes him by keeping him doing handwritting at play times. Awfull. This is just one of many issues.Spead the word.

All signed :thumbs:

Thank you! :)

Hiya,

53 signatures and counting! Thanks so much to everyone who has signed so far!

Willow

xx

Great petition. I have put link on my facebook too - hope that's OK.

Thank you, that's very kind of you!

Nearly got 100 signatures! I've posted the link to the petition on LOADS of sites now so hopefully that should draw some more attention!

Willow

Nearly got 100 signatures! I've posted the link to the petition on LOADS of sites now so hopefully that should draw some more attention!

Willow

Just got 100. Yay!