Sign in to follow this  
Tally

I'm going to be a zoo keeper!

I am going to spend a day with the big cats at Chessington Zoo!

I have seen lions fairly close up before, but never a big male lion with a mane, so that is something good to look forward to.

They have leopards, and I have only ever seen them from a huge distance, so I am excited about that too.

And they have tigers, which I have never seen in the wild at all, so I am looking forward to that!

I don't know whether they have any other cats, but I would love to get close to a cheetah or an ocelot.

Enjoy yourself Tally and no - you can't take one home. :shame: Have you read the Tiger who Came to Tea? :D

K x

I don't know whether they have any other cats, but I would love to get close to a cheetah or an ocelot.

Did you know that a baby ocelot is called an ocelittle? That's true that is! :whistle:

And a baby cheetah is called a fibber.

A genuine tip - if you grab a bag of big cat's poo and put it around the perimeter of the garden it'll stop foxes coming in. Have fun :thumbs:

L&P

BD

:D

Enjoy yourself Tally and no - you can't take one home. :shame: Have you read the Tiger who Came to Tea? :D

K x

I can't believe you had to ask, of course I have read that!

I prefer Mog though :)

Can't I take one home? They didn't tell me that. I am disappointed now. My uncle's friend stole a penguin on a school trip to the zoo once.

Ooooooo Tally how exciting, hope you get chance to take lots of pics for us all :)

Oh my God a stolen penguin....what happened ??? how did he sneak it out , thats hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

Clare x x x

I can't believe you had to ask, of course I have read that!

I prefer Mog though :)

Can't I take one home? They didn't tell me that. I am disappointed now. My uncle's friend stole a penguin on a school trip to the zoo once.

That wasn't edinburgh zoo was it! A special needs school trip from Milngavie went there a few years ago and one of them lifted a penguin (they have a penguin walk at the zoo but there are now barriers to stop you getting too close, but you used to be able to join in the march), anyway the bus was half way home before one of the carers noticed and the bus had to turn round and go back.

My uncle's friend stole a penguin on a school trip to the zoo once.

I'm still getting over the trauma now... :whistle:

That wasn't edinburgh zoo was it! A special needs school trip from Milngavie went there a few years ago and one of them lifted a penguin (they have a penguin walk at the zoo but there are now barriers to stop you getting too close, but you used to be able to join in the march), anyway the bus was half way home before one of the carers noticed and the bus had to turn round and go back.

My uncle is 46 now, so it was quite a while ago! The boy actually got the penguin all the way home and his mum found it in his bag!