Sign in to follow this  
scoops

Big day tomorrow

hi scoops

good luck with the interview lets us no how you get on, what job is it you are going for,

takecare

theresa :thumbs:

good luck

thinking of you -good luck hope all goes well! *fingers crossed* which they all are of course! lol X it natural if you worried nervous anxious try keep positive and you'll get there keep going wish you well!

XKLX

ooooh good luck scoops :pray::thumbs:

It's an IT job, I'm good around nerds! But I don't interview terribly well. I get easily confused and flustered and never sleep the night before. Still at least I got through the fist stage and hopefully I'll make it today.

well, I got the job apparently, but.... they said they didn't have enough work on at the moment to hire me, which is a bit frustrating. I have to say I reckon I did pretty well, how little do they know how much effort it took. So both a bit happier, but also a bit sad, would dearly like to get back to work.

Congratulations! :)

It's a bit odd that they interviewed you without having anything firm to offer you, but I hope the work comes along soon.

K x

thank you all, yes it is a bit odd. Hopefully will be sorted soonest. Finally told my parents that I suspected I was AS, went down like a cup of cold sick, deffo a head sand scenario.

Hmmm.

Now confused, perhaps I'm not..... Then I'd feel like a complete charlatan.

thank you all, yes it is a bit odd. Hopefully will be sorted soonest. Finally told my parents that I suspected I was AS, went down like a cup of cold sick, deffo a head sand scenario.

Hmmm.

Now confused, perhaps I'm not..... Then I'd feel like a complete charlatan.

Gosh you ARE going through a time of it. You have done so many positive things, remember that and I can fully understand, as I am roughly in the same boat. I haven't told my suspicions to any of my family yet. If you feel that potentially you have Asperger's is helping you undertand things better and helping you cope and progress, you are no charlatan, you are doing the best you can. Far better that than feeling rudderless.

It's all new to me in only the past week, but trust me, whether the outcome is am or am not on the spectrum, feeling it could be so is giving me so much strength to cope better.

And remember this, a charlatan would not be going to job interviews and being positive.

Keep your head high.

Gosh you ARE going through a time of it. You have done so many positive things, remember that and I can fully understand, as I am roughly in the same boat. I haven't told my suspicions to any of my family yet. If you feel that potentially you have Asperger's is helping you undertand things better and helping you cope and progress, you are no charlatan, you are doing the best you can. Far better that than feeling rudderless.

It's all new to me in only the past week, but trust me, whether the outcome is am or am not on the spectrum, feeling it could be so is giving me so much strength to cope better.

And remember this, a charlatan would not be going to job interviews and being positive.

Keep your head high.

looks like I got the job. Happy and dead worried in equal measure, also ,feeling self indulgent by annoying you lot with my petty problems. So as I've not done it, big hugs to all here. Hope you're having a not too bad one at least, and take care, will be thinking of you all.

And thank you all so much for bothering to listen to me.

Edited by scoops

Congratulations!!! I hope it goes well.

Don't feel bad about "burdening" us with your worries. Anyone who doesn't want to read it can choose not to. This was a big deal for you, so it's understandable you wanted to talk about it.