Anyone heard from Warren? Seems like he hasn't been around for a while, hope he is ok? B)

Spooky, I was thinking exactly the same yesterday. :ph34r: I guessed he was busy clobbering old ladies who shoplift and helping thieves who can't find their cars (at least I think I've got that the right way round... :whistle:).

My bro is a security guard. A couple of weeks ago he spent half an hour helping an old man to look for his car in the car park. Eventually he scratched his head & said, "I might have come on the bus..." :lol:

I am still alive!!!

Havent had much time to come on here as much any more with doing work which means im mentally knackered all the time so i tend to lurk places rather than post as ive not got much words left if that makes sense!!!

my job is annoying as the legal system doesnt follow its own rules and all these criminal people get away with stealing on a regular basis despite legislation existing to lock them all away!! Plus so many troublesome youths who commit public order offences yet just get "barred" from the shopping centre rather than criminalised. They then come back in the next day anyway!!!

The car park is better as i dont have to talk to people so much but people still dont seem to follow the rules. Idiots parking over 2 spaces, refusing to pay the parking charges, crashing into each other!!! And saturday shoppers who seem to think that stopping on the ramps and riding the clutch until it is smoking heavily is normal!!! is using the handbrake that hard a concept to understand??? I thought you were taught to use the handbrake and how to do a hill start as part of getting a driving license??

I got into trouble with my boss for reporting cars with no road tax to the DVLA.

Also the car park staff keep any money they find on the floor which in my eyes is theft. Sure I understand its unlikely it can be returned to its owner but a charity donation is the right thing morally in my opinion.

nice to hear from you again Warren.