Sign in to follow this  
martyn

DLA

Hello every one, for the last seven years. Our DLA award as been high on the carers componet. And low on the Mobility componet.

Our new award came as a huge shock. Nothing as really changed, but yet they've dropped us down to the lowest level on both of them. I can't believe it, if theirs any one of you out their thats been in a similar situation. Could you please help me. With how to present a stroung appeal. T

not in the same situation but i've been appealing against my DLA decision for 1 year and 2 months... and its not ending any time soon. i was advised (after going to tribunal) that it is best to file with a 'change of circumstance' and get them to look at the decision that way, but i'm not sure if thats true, just what i was told

not in the same situation but i've been appealing against my DLA decision for 1 year and 2 months... and its not ending any time soon. i was advised (after going to tribunal) that it is best to file with a 'change of circumstance' and get them to look at the decision that way, but i'm not sure if thats true, just what i was told

I don't know, what your situation is. The NAS have a welfare rights officer, we are expecting a phone call from him this coming tuesday. I don't know if thats of any use to you.

I don't know, what your situation is. The NAS have a welfare rights officer, we are expecting a phone call from him this coming tuesday. I don't know if thats of any use to you.

thanks for that, but i think i'm doing okay. i won my tribunal, they had to discount everything i said was untrue and collect new information. now they keep 'not getting' the report from my autism caseworker, but apart from that its all good and i should be going back to tribunal for a decision towards christmas. i'm looking on the bright side, it'll be one HUGE payout when they do fix it