Mumble

The Forum Clock

I think the Forum has been to see The Time Traveller's Wife and got some inspration... :unsure:

The clock is about 5 minutes faster than GMT + 1 (BST) :shame:

I know this is a really insignificant little thing in the whole 'issues of the World' but it's bugging me!! :rolleyes: It'll also cause problems for our next virtual New Years Eve party :party::partytime:

Any chance it could be put right please? :)

I noticed the other night that one or two recent posts appeared on the forum a few minutes before they were apparently posted. :lol:

:ph34r::ph34r::hypno:

Don't know the reason for it - hopefully something admin can fix when they're next around.

K x

I noticed the other night that one or two recent posts appeared on the forum a few minutes before they were apparently posted. :lol:

:ph34r::ph34r::hypno:

Don't know the reason for it - hopefully something admin can fix when they're next around.

K x

I think it has been happening for a while.I noticed before I went on holiday that I had posted before posting but thought it was our computer. :lol:

Hi Everyone

I have got our ISP (Internet Service Provider) to change the server time which has fixed the problem.

Regards

Lufty