Sign in to follow this  
something_different

following the what one do u watch post

good or bad or funny?

Above all else would be Scott James, purely because it takes an awful lot more for him to even get into the building let alone actually sing on the stage!!

http://xfactor.itv.com/2009/episodes/video/item_200244.htm

Secondly I liked Danyl Johnson, bless him!!!

There are a lot of really good ones this year! But I have no idea what those twins are doing still there, they have awful personalities and as Simon said "they would step on their own grandmother to get what they want"

I've only watched the highlighted clips on YouTube, but so far I've been impressed with the two young ladies, Stacey Solomon and Lucie Jones - especially the latter: I think she has a lovely voice and is very natural.

Best moment - the three teenagers who said they were there to show that teenagers didn't deserve the bad press they get, and then when their caterwauling was universally derided, the leader threw a hissy fit, abused the judges, threw down the mike and when they were backstage threatened violence against Simon Cowell! :lol:

K x

I liked Danyl Johnson, bless him!!!

I couldn't stand him, the way he murdered Holding Back the Years. :wallbash:

There are a lot of really good ones this year! But I have no idea what those twins are doing still there, they have awful personalities and as Simon said "they would step on their own grandmother to get what they want"

I'll agree with ya there ... no wonder Louis got the "Groups" category - he's the only one that could put up with them. It also means they're dead certs to make the final 12 and the live shows. :rolleyes:

James

I agree, I didnt like the version of holding back the years....but in fairness I never really liked that song anyway lol

I think he could be huge! He just likes to be creative and does it in a way which he likes rather than in a way to please others. The XFactor will soon have that under control i'm sure! :-)

Edited by minerva

i liked scott james, rikki, and lucie jones

and funny acts i like

and

http://xfactor.itv.com/2009/episodes/video/item_200266.htm

I havent watched it for a couple of weeks so I dont really know who is still in but I know Scott is out.

I follow his official page on facebook and he said that Rachel Adedeji was really kind to him at bootcamp and kept asking how he was, where most of the others didn't, so she will probably be one of my favourites for that alone..

Will have to watch if this week, its just been such a dilema with Strictly and all that, whats a girl to do? (girl, wishful thinking ha ha)

I'm still in shock that those horrible twins went through.....have you seen the poll on facebook? 330,000 want them out compared to 20,000 that want them in lol

Edited by minerva

Im wondering if one of the twins is a nasty ND? Rickie is still in if you mean the scottish guy? i have a sky + box and record one and watch the other.

Alexis

I'm still in shock that those horrible twins went through.....have you seen the poll on facebook? 330,000 want them out compared to 20,000 that want them in lol

I'm not in shock ... see - I was dead right last week! ;)

I'll agree with ya there ... no wonder Louis got the "Groups" category - he's the only one that could put up with them. It also means they're dead certs to make the final 12 and the live shows. :rolleyes:

James