ScienceGeek

Nervous

My new floating support worker is coming today for the first time and I'm nervous about it. She will be here in 1hr and I feel sick from worrying :sick: I've never had this kind of support before so I don't know what to expect :unsure:

It went well, it seems there are a fair few things she can help with. She understood fairly well where I was coming from and has worked with quite a few others with an ASD. Will be seeing her again next Friday :thumbs:

:thumbs: Great news, relieved to hear it went well, that is sooo positive, it really makes a difference when you know they really really do understand, is this with general life support or uni support, what kind of things are you working on at the moment.

I am really happy for you.

JsMumxxx

:thumbs: Great news, relieved to hear it went well, that is sooo positive, it really makes a difference when you know they really really do understand, is this with general life support or uni support, what kind of things are you working on at the moment.

I am really happy for you.

JsMumxxx

General home support, help organising things, communicating with various official things etc.

Sorry for sounding personal, but I had a feeling it would be the support you have shared, it will be great Im sure, glad your getting the help you need.

JsMumxx

General home support, help organising things, communicating with various official things etc.

Thats a good idea to start with mate. i got mine to help me understand post that didn't make sense.

Also they help me word something so it gets the message across in a non confrontational way.

Sorting through my hoards are a challenging in themselves. i did find my "its not mine box"

recently and ive started filling it with things for other people. That includes birthday pressies once wrapped.

Alexis