Sign in to follow this  
NickyB

Awwww Bless !!!

Hi all

Just thought I'd share this with you - we got it in DSs school bag today :

'Quick Note to Parents

To [Ds]'s Family

Just a quick note to tell you how pleased I am that [DS] has worked very hard today and has earned 4 smileys. Well done :)'

Lovely :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Or bless that is very cute well done there, :thumbs:

though J would not understand what great work he had done, could they be more spersific, what was each of the smiley faces for? but I definately agree its great to get positive feedbackxxxx

JsMumxxxx

Or bless that is very cute well done there, :thumbs:

though J would not understand what great work he had done, could they be more spersific, what was each of the smiley faces for? but I definately agree its great to get positive feedbackxxxx

JsMumxxxx

Thanks guys :thumbs:

They tell him at the time what the smileys are for - one was for writing and the others were for following instructions. He also got a sticker on his lunchbox and he told me it was because he ate all his lunch :)

Hello

Well done to your kid, i remember when i had an autistic meltdown a star chart was suggested to prevent the issue from reoccurring again. Of course it was all my fault and i was being naughty at the time (due to no diagnosis excuse the sarcasm).

If only i had been given access to that sort of system at school, it would have encouraged social behaviour earlier on. :tearful: Don't get me wrong i am so pleased systems like this are in place for the next generation of autistics (14 years post diagnosis).

Thats one cute, proud kid for good reasons.

Alexis