forest

hi

hi every one, im rob, 38 in cheshire, i was told about these forums by a RMN who is certain i have aspergers, me to for that matter :wallbash: , i have app with GP tomorow, to hopefuly get reffered for a proper diagnosis

I'v had lots of jobs andd lost them for the same reason, i'm weird, one of the last ones I had I loved and probably the easyest iv ever had, care assistant at a charity i had had volunteered since 1997 then got a a job last year, working with disabled people, the care staff where bullys basicaly but i dealt with that, wherent letting them get to me, or so i thought, anyway they won when the new manager got rid of me as i was still on probation :wallbash:

got so much to say but

thanks, iv been refered yet again to another psichiatrist (waist of space) but we will see, at least get some meds of him.

had issues with computers but back now.

I'v been diagnosed ADHD so getting some help at last, mabe get asperger assesement another time, but for now.

had issues with computers but back now.

I'v been diagnosed ADHD so getting some help at last, mabe get asperger assesement another time, but for now.

Welcome back. :)