Kismet

Hiya, just wanted to introduce myself

Hi, I am kind of new to the forum. I registered in June but have only written now because the different headings scared me so much, I thought I would never get my head round it:) I managed to fill in a little info about myself so I must be doing something right. :D Next step will be to add a picture but rather than try and do that myself I will ask the aid of my "aspergeriffic" son as he is the computer genius around here. I hope to make many friends and share experiences, ideas, insights and laughs.

Hi Tugra's mum and welcome. :)

Please don't be scared any longer - we were all new once! :) If you need help with anything technical please don't hesitate to ask.

K x

Hi Tugra's mum.Welcome to the forum.I know exactly how you feel about getting your head around the site etc.! I'm still learning. Just read your post & noticed that we are from the same neck of the woods! :lol: Do you ever go to the local support group?

Hi and Welcome :thumbs:

We were all new once (still a newb myself) but folks are really nice here, so don't be afraid :)

Hi nice to meet you, I once was nervous of posting, youd never believe it now as I cant help it but replying, its quite addictive so be very careful, the forum has been very supportive and helped me sort out education and community care issues and its become very supportive over the years, please dont feel afriad to ask anything, if anything you will get is understanding by most on the forum.

JsMumxxx

Hi Tugra's mum.Welcome to the forum.I know exactly how you feel about getting your head around the site etc.! I'm still learning. Just read your post & noticed that we are from the same neck of the woods! :lol: Do you ever go to the local support group?

Small world!!! I used to go to the local support group but I just can't seem to make the time anymore. :(

Small world!!! I used to go to the local support group but I just can't seem to make the time anymore. :(

Forgot to add, tell me about your family. How many kiddies do you have? How old are they? Do you go to the local support group ? :D

Hi again! Yes I go to the group,Have been for over a year now.I enjoy it & it helps restore my sanity. It's only monthly & runs for 1.5hrs-then a bunch of us head off to the pub! Same lot each week with the occasional new face. I am always so surprised at how few people go. Maybe those of us who turn up regularly are just a needier bunch!! It's a light relief to meet & chat with people who dont judge your child on the behaviours that they may witness but dont understand......... And speaking of children;I have 2. DD 9 with aspergers & a high probability of a comorbidity of ADHD (awaiting full asessment). My DS is 7 & NT. How about you & your family? & just incase your free, the group are meeting again on Nov 26th, at THE school,that I'm probably not allowed to name on the site!! :whistle:

Hi again! Yes I go to the group,Have been for over a year now.I enjoy it & it helps restore my sanity. It's only monthly & runs for 1.5hrs-then a bunch of us head off to the pub! Same lot each week with the occasional new face. I am always so surprised at how few people go. Maybe those of us who turn up regularly are just a needier bunch!! It's a light relief to meet & chat with people who dont judge your child on the behaviours that they may witness but dont understand......... And speaking of children;I have 2. DD 9 with aspergers & a high probability of a comorbidity of ADHD (awaiting full asessment). My DS is 7 & NT. How about you & your family? & just incase your free, the group are meeting again on Nov 26th, at THE school,that I'm probably not allowed to name on the site!! :whistle:

Thanks Kathryn! It's at the Walnuts over in Hazely. 7.30pm.

Thanks Kathryn! It's at the Walnuts over in Hazely. 7.30pm.

HI, MY SON IS 12, ASPIE AND MY DAUGHTER 15, NON ASPIE. THANKS FOR THE DATE. I STILL GET THE EMAILS FROM MKASPS REGARDING DATES, YOU NEVER KNOW I MAY TURN UP ONE EVENING. >:D<<'>