Sign in to follow this  
Sally44

Flu

We've all gone down with flu over the school holidays. I was the last one to get it and I can't believe how ill I feel.

Having asthma doesn't help either. Just wanted to let you all know that I am suffering :tearful::tearful:

Sorry that is very indulgent of me - but sympathy needed.

At least that has solved the dilema of whether to get the flu vaccination or not!

We've all gone down with flu over the school holidays. I was the last one to get it and I can't believe how ill I feel.

Having asthma doesn't help either. Just wanted to let you all know that I am suffering :tearful::tearful:

Sorry that is very indulgent of me - but sympathy needed.

At least that has solved the dilema of whether to get the flu vaccination or not!

If its any consolation I spent last xmas and new year in bed with the flu :crying: . I know its hard with the way you are feeling right now but look on the bright side and count yourself lucky that you have got it over and done with. :unsure: Atleast i hope that is how it works:)

Hope you feel much better soon. Stock up on the vitamin c's!!!

Yes, but was it swine flu or seasonal flu?

Having had no doesn't mean you wont get the other.

Edited by chris54

I hope you feel better soon. We rented a holiday cottage last week and flu struck on the first day. I felt so awful I couldnt even eat any of my birthday cake, so it was a rotten holiday and birthday.

Im not sure if I had swine or seasonal flu, they both seem to have the same symptons.

Drink lots and try and sleep as much as possible.

Loraine

I wondered what had happened!

I called the doctor out yesterday, and it appears i've got a lung infection. Probably having asthma didn't help. So I'm on antibiotics again. But feeling a bit better today. So i'm now heading in the right direction.

I wondered what had happened!

Me too :oops:

At least an infection will respond to antibiotics, so I suppose it's good news in a weird kind of way. Glad you're on the mend.

Me too :oops:

At least an infection will respond to antibiotics, so I suppose it's good news in a weird kind of way. Glad you're on the mend.

I've taken so many courses of antibiotics recently that I probably glow in the dark. :rolleyes:

I think I accidentally locked this thread :oops:

Very sorry about that!

:lol:

I was trying to work out why it was locked, and then I was wondering if I had accidentally locked it!

Glad you're feeling better Sally.

K x

I am sorry you are so ill but glad you feel a bit better now. The antibiotics will definetly help, just try to rest as much as possible.

I wish you to get well soon and thinking of you.

Danaxxx