Sign in to follow this  
hedders

ANYONE CAME ACROSS THIS BEFORE

I heard through the grapevine that the Senco is in a major panic because...

He has sent my dd attainements levels to Education Psychologist and has given the wrong level for Maths

Instead of -2c

The Senco has put 2b.

Anyone came across this before ....

Level 4 is the expected level for leaving year 6,

The a, b and c is as follows

2a very competent at this level

2b secure at this level

2c has just reached or is insecure at this level.

Dont forget they can not refuse an assessment or statement based on reaching their attainment levels.

JsMumxxx

Sorry what i meant is...

Her stat maths level was -2c so she is 1c-1a for yr 4 (we dont know which one as she didnt reach expected level of 2c for her year.)

Headteacher gave senco another child's level of 2b and only relieased after she sent it by talking to class teacher and looking at her stat results.

If you've been told of this error, then send a letter into school saying what error has been made, and asking them to re-send it and confirm it has been done.

we had just the same problem with the same suject. the school put on statutory advice sheet that dd2 was a level 3c when infact she is a level 2c thats a big difference, she is also yr6. i contacted the school and they said the problem was the computer it would not go any lower, have you ever heard so much rubbish, anyway i asked the teacher to write my dd2 grades in her school diary and sign it, so she did. i then sent a copy of this to the LA and phoned them to explain, they then phoned the school and changed the grades on advice sheet. But this was not the end of the matter when she stared school this september she was put in the wrong maths set due to having a 3c they never changed the grade on the computer, what a great and competent school she is in.