Nats mum

A small brag!

I would like to proudly announce that my son got a star of the week award at school.

He made helpfull choices all week, for the first time ever he controlled himself and used self calming !

and for the first week ever we have had a complete week of no problems at his school.

Thought I would like to share as for one I am a very proud mum tonight and for two. I think it may help other parents/carers to see something nice in a kid for once as we can get so bogged down in the negative of ASD.

anyway

CHEERS NATHANIEL

big hugs from mummy! :thumbs:

really really good :) well done to your boy and keep up the gd work :)

is nice to hear the positives and makes us c that there are highs as well as lows

really really chuffed for you :)

xxx

Congratulations great news :thumbs: I can imagine how pleased you are,I hope my Sam can achieve this,after his exclusion he did have a great day yesterday which is good :) A whole week would be amazing :pray: So pleased for both of you :clap:

Congratulations great news :thumbs: I can imagine how pleased you are,I hope my Sam can achieve this,after his exclusion he did have a great day yesterday which is good :) A whole week would be amazing :pray: So pleased for both of you :clap:

Oh that is so like the life we have here.

I dread his return from school and find yet another "report of restraint" incident form in his bag or that once again he cannot go on a school trip or do an activity because it is too dangerous for him and the school (and public). These are almost daily and the school and I are working so hard to try and help him avoid the meltdowns.

yes there are good days but next day there is a bad un, so we take things day to day. This week has been amazing.

I just wish I could bottle the formula so we could do it all again next week.

But there you go..

IT CAN BE DONE!

these little uns can do this and when they do

MY GOD DOES IT FEEL GOOD !!!

:band:

Well done, i know how hard it is to restrain yourself when we get overloded.

Alexis