Nats mum

WoW

WoW geek here!

I just had an idea, I was wondering if there were any other WoW addicts out there who would consider joining me in creating the "alternate" guild

You must be a normal person IE ASPY, ASD, ADHD, Whatever.

no mundanes allowed.... (or if you really want to join in we can elect you as honorary normal person.)

anyway on a serious note.

I am bored with the current guilds, and their small minded oppinions and wondered if any other people on this group played WoW and felt the same as me and would like to create a guild, or just go out and quest and have a great time with no pressures.

WoW to me is great. Mo facial contact, no pressure to say the right thing in the right time. we can quest, be social, roleplay or be ourselves and not have to apologise for it..

anyway thats the idea?

I'm definitely a WoW addict! I would be interested in this. What server you thinking of doing it on? I'm on Emerald Dream Ally, Blade's Edge Horde. I'd be willing to transfer a toon to any server as long as it was normal one not a pvp one (I suck big time at pvp and hate pvp realms).

I'm definitely a WoW addict! I would be interested in this. What server you thinking of doing it on? I'm on Emerald Dream Ally, Blade's Edge Horde. I'd be willing to transfer a toon to any server as long as it was normal one not a pvp one (I suck big time at pvp and hate pvp realms).

Currently I am on Turalyon. I too suck big time at PVP and avoid it like the plague :)

Tried Horde, couldnt get on with it so went back to alliance

I could meet you on Emarald dream :)