Tally

It's Snowing!!!

Lovely day here: girlies' school closed, but DH and littlest did go in.

Spent the day writing Christmas cards, wrapping pressies and drinking hot chocklitt! :D Then the evening watching Jamie O's Family Christmas wrapped in a furry throw, little drinkie of port, christmas tree all lit up and special smelly christmas candle :dance:

Keeping everything crossed for my night out tomorrow though... :unsure:

Bid :)

Lovely woods walk in the snow today and some bin liner sledging plans that didn't work because people had used all the decent 'runs' for walking on while avoiding all of the flat areas that would have been perfect for walking :rolleyes:

:D

Horrible horrible horrible on Saturday - went into town to do some shopping, pavements icy, shops crowded, nowhere to sit and have a coffee, really cold and dark.

It's supposed to snow on Christmas day when we're all indoors and putting our feet up, not when we're trying to rush round the shops the week before, innit. :wacko:

K x

Edited by Kathryn

Snow in Bristol at last! After days of my friends saying about theirs, we finally got some.

Same here - I had to wait until late last night here in Yeovil too. Darn these "snow snobs"! :rolleyes:

James