bid

New Year London Mini Meet

If peeps are still keen to get together I wondered about Feb half term, as by then we should all have recovered from Christmas, plus it'll be nice to have something to look forward to at this rather drear time of year.

Any thoughts?

Bid :)

i would love to meet you both :thumbs:

That sounds good. I can fairly easily get a day off during the week at half term, because the Saturday girls are off school and can cover. Or we can go at the weekend.

It would be nice to meet again in February. Please, put me on the list too.

danaxxx

Edited by dana

Feb half term sounds good - finances should have recovered by then :rolleyes: . Weekend would be better for me - preferably a Saturday.

K x

I expect I'll be in New Zealand ahead of my brother's wedding, so that rules me out.

Not that anyone noticed me declare a possible interest in the pre-Christmas meet-that-never-was. :rolleyes:

James

OK, so far we have:

Bid

Jaded

Tally

Trekster

Jannih

Kathryn

Dana

Shall we say either the first or second Saturday of the Feb half term then? I think that's 13th or 20th.

Woop woop! :bounce:

OK, so far we have:

Bid

Jaded

Tally

Trekster

Jannih

Kathryn

Dana

Shall we say either the first or second Saturday of the Feb half term then? I think that's 13th or 20th.

Can you add me in as well?

Alexis

OK, so far we have:

Bid

Jaded

Tally

Trekster

Jannih

Kathryn

Dana

You're already on the list! :lol:

Hello. :) Sorry I've been absent for a while; 'this and that' have been colluding to keep me busy. :wacko:

Anyway, provided I didn't disgrace myself too much last time with my, ahem, 'slight' obsession :whistle::lol:, and I'm still invited, I'd like to come. :)

I can do either weekend or possibly sometime in between that week (but I don't get a half-term - pah, being a a grown-up is no fun :tearful::lol:).

I am a bit confused now. Are we meeting on 13th or 20th? I could do any of these.

I think we're still seeing which is best for the majority. I, like Tally, amazingly seem to have some space in my super hectic social diary for both weekends... :rolleyes:

I'm just waiting now to hear which Saturday my MIL and SIL are coming to stay!!

But I'm sure I could still slip out for the mini-meet anyway!! :devil:

Bid :lol:

I think we're still seeing which is best for the majority. I, like Tally, amazingly seem to have some space in my super hectic social diary for both weekends... :rolleyes:

Same here. I3th or 20th, but make your minds up soon !

Yes soon - Ben's really looking forward to it.

Are you coming BD? :unsure: Oooh, we're going to be a big group. :thumbs: Depending on what we're doing (same as last time? :unsure:) we might need to think about booking a table in advance this time?

Are you coming BD? :unsure: Oooh, we're going to be a big group. :thumbs: Depending on what we're doing (same as last time? :unsure:) we might need to think about booking a table in advance this time?

I didn't make the last one so don't know what you did last time, but ben's pretty easy going :)

L&P

BD :D

Shall we just plump for one of the Saturdays? :lol:

Can I say the 13th as it's my birthday the following weekend?

Edited by bid

Shall we just plump for one of the Saturdays? :lol:

Can I say the 13th as it's my birthday the following weekend?

:bounce: :bounce: rightyho, it's in the diary, on the planner, in my head (prob won't stay there long :lol:), so it has to go ahead!!!

Oooh exciting, sparklies :hypno: and pizza :gather::eat: and yummy stuff :eat1: and all sorts here I come :bounce::thumbs:

:bounce: :bounce: rightyho, it's in the diary, on the planner, in my head (prob won't stay there long :lol:), so it has to go ahead!!!

Oooh exciting, sparklies :hypno: and pizza :gather::eat: and yummy stuff :eat1: and all sorts here I come :bounce::thumbs:

Be afraid, be very afraid!! :ph34r:

Bid :lol:

Be afraid, be very afraid!! :ph34r:

I would be - I suspect there were many sore heads reaching for (more) medicinal liquids to supplement their lunchtime liquidation :wine::drunk: following my obsessivisation last time :hypno::lol: And this time I have more heads to corrupt. Including small children. :devil::ph34r:

13th February, I will be there!!!

Where are we going to meet and what are we going to do and where/what are we going to eat?

My stations is in zone 6 now, so I can come all the way on my Oyster Card! Oh, what an exciting life I lead!

Where are we going to meet

Same place?

what are we going to do

Same thing?

where/what are we going to eat?

Same place? Same food?

Who says we're resistant to change and like routine?? :lol::rolleyes: