Annea

Anyone want to share

Of other peopels struggles.....

My daughter and I have set up a website, she tells her story on there through poetry (it is a work in progress with much more to be added)

I know that our story is far from being unique, and I wondered if anyone wanted to share their own story especially regarding getting adequate education.

I would love to add them to her web page, and they can be made anonymous if you prefer.

Please PM me or email me if you would like to help.

And please feel free to visit the web page so far.

Elizabeth

www.realas.co.uk

what a wonderful website,ended up in tears reading it ,dd so similar ,doesnt seem to be so many people with daughters of teenage age to get advise from,would highly recommed the read,regards and good luck julia >:D<<'>

what a wonderful website,ended up in tears reading it ,dd so similar ,doesnt seem to be so many people with daughters of teenage age to get advise from,would highly recommed the read,regards and good luck julia >:D<<'>

Thank you so much Julia, but pls feel free to pop in and put a comment in her guest book... this is such a measure of acceptance for her :)

We will be addign more of her poetry and I am shortly about to pop on her sisters story.... although as of about 2 mins ago they are very like typical sisters hating each others guts lol

will go back and leave message,also gave my mum website and she thought it was wondeful,typical sisters,mine are just same dd has brother of 12 and sister of 9,oh what deep joy it is sometimes!!will keep web on my favourites.

best wishes julia

have looked at web again to see your other daughters story,although she is a bit older than my youngest 9,it sound so similar to our house,had good laugh at turnip! my 9 year old calls my AS dd of 13 melon head!but can see all the same situations that you have.at least makes me feel not alone ,and although not laughing matter did have to laugh at all the similarities,again wonderful web and would highly recommend.

best wishes julia

Thanks Julia,

I think sometimes we forget that we are allowed to have fun!

Life can be so difficult at times and we can fight so much for what is needed for our kids, we often forget the affect A/S can have a really big affect on their siblings too.

My middle daughter is wonderful, but smack in the middle of puberty and my goodness the sparks fly sometimes!

Thanks again for the comments about the site. Please feel free to let me add your story to the site too? I will anonymise all stories, I jsut think it would be helpful to others if anyone wants to share. I have also find it's therapeutic to write it down.

x