Sign in to follow this  
Special_talent123

Bad News

I have some really bad news and I am grieving. I have just found out my uncle has died he had seizure and thought he were in coma he died yesterday at 4pm and im really upset and down. I just cant stop crying. I miss him so much he lives so far away though. the care home thought he were autistic but that doesnt matter he were my loving uncle.

Edited by Special_talent123

Hi

Really sorry to hear that.

It can be a really painful process, but just take one day at a time. My grandfather died a couple of years ago and it hit me very hard. It's amazing how two years on, I have very fond memories of him and though I still miss him, it's no longer painful or upsetting. At least your uncle isn't suffering a prolonged illness or anything and that's a good thing. Small steps and try and think about all the good memories you have.

Best wishes

Caroline.

so sorry to hear of your sad news ((( ))) my mum inlaw died in july we all think about her and we have comfort from the memories of her

best wishes