WillsDad

Hello

Hello

My son William is now three and a half and has come a long way since his autism seemed to take hold when he was eight months. We have been doing son-rise and diet/supplements and are going to give LDN and MB12 a try. Would be very interested in other peoples experiences.

Willsdad

Edited by WillsDad

Welcome i hope LDN works well for you.

Im chelating and doing dietary and supplemental interventions.

Hi Willsdad -

I had never heard of MB12 so did a quick search on the internet and found this site:

http://www.drneubrander.com/pageRecovered.html

Links with DAN, talk about cures and near cures and a big helping of normalisation in the glowing testimony that:

These children are still sick, but under treatment can be indistinguishable from their peers.

Scary, scary stuff, IMO but each to their own. With my own son I prefer to accept he's disabled and do the best to support him without demonising him. Much of the time he would be 'indistinguishable from his peers' too, other than in the kinds of situation described on the site where MB12 might lose it's *magic powers* effectiveness, but that's not because I've cured or nearly cured his 'sickness' it's because he's learnt some coping mechanisms.

Is that Klark Kent in your avatar, BTW? :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum

L&P

BD :D

Hi Willsdad -

I had never heard of MB12 so did a quick search on the internet and found this site:

http://www.drneubrander.com/pageRecovered.html

Links with DAN, talk about cures and near cures and a big helping of normalisation in the glowing testimony that:

These children are still sick, but under treatment can be indistinguishable from their peers.

Scary, scary stuff, IMO but each to their own. With my own son I prefer to accept he's disabled and do the best to support him without demonising him. Much of the time he would be 'indistinguishable from his peers' too, other than in the kinds of situation described on the site where MB12 might lose it's *magic powers* effectiveness, but that's not because I've cured or nearly cured his 'sickness' it's because he's learnt some coping mechanisms.

Is that Klark Kent in your avatar, BTW? :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum

L&P

BD :D

Hello Baddad

Its a lot less scary than it used to be. But try this for scary!

Re avatar I can't remember. Is it not possible to upload your own one btw?

WD

Welcome i hope LDN works well for you.

Im chelating and doing dietary and supplemental interventions.

Hi Trekster

And how's it going?

WD

Don't know what those abbreviations are, Willsdad, but welcome to the forum anyway. :)

K x

Hello Kathryn

MB12 is similar to vitamin b12 and LDN is Low Dose Naltrexone which helps immune system function.

WillsDad

Thanks Willsdad.

You can upload your own avatar by the way, many people do. I usually find what I'm looking for in Google Images - just changed mine again as I like seasonal flowers. Let us know if you have problems.

K x

Hi Trekster

And how's it going?

WD

Im ok thanks, im chelating each weekend and i find b12 helps me to form words clearer and easier.