call me jaded

Talking of dodgy media covergae of autism

So this is what women have to resort to nowadays if they want to get a serious message across to political leaders? :( Isn't it wonderful to be British. :wacko:

K x

Actually, I disliked her intemsely for 'The Autism File'... now i have two reasons (and not her saggy old baps... and how do I know they're saggy? Let's face it, someone THAT keen on self promotion wouldn't have bothered with the wonderbra unless they'd had to, would they?)! Come on, love, have a bit of dignity while you claw your way to aspilebrity on the back of your child's disability... Oh, hold on... under the circumstance dignity is a bit of a long shot isn't it...

Of course, there are those who will think 'what a selfless, lovely woman to go to those lengths to catch the attention of the media'. Me, I tend to associate taking your top off to attract the media with the likes of Jodie Marsh... she has a message too - hey everyone LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........

L&P

BD :D

Edited by baddad

On the other hand I wrote a letter to my MP and got to meet with Andy Burnham. I wonder if she eer tried that approach? [No, he doesn't wear eye-liner :) ]

Edited by call me jaded

Well I drove round Chiswick roundabout this afternoon and there on one of the flashiest, most expensive hoardings in West London was Ms Tommey.

Definitely about the promotion of Ms T.

P.S. I wonder if Jim Carrey is still going to do all that Autism Speaks stuff.

Well I drove round Chiswick roundabout this afternoon and there on one of the flashiest, most expensive hoardings in West London was Ms Tommey.Definitely about the promotion of Ms T.

P.S. I wonder if Jim Carrey is still going to do all that Autism Speaks stuff.

What is a flashy expensive hoarding?