Hi,Having a bad couple of days. Why when people see or hear that my daughter has flipped again, they let her down. Making things worse because she does not understand why. I just what to scream!

hi there, i jus wanted to say that most ppl do not understand the "flip outs" and ive found most friends and family memebers cant deal with my sons flip outs. letting down a child with as is about the worst u can do, i get so infuriated when ppl do it to my son, say theyll be there n then theyre not, things like that, ive learnt now who i n my son can depend on n who we cant.

jus wanted to let u know really that ur not on ur own, n u quickly learn who will be there when it matters n who wont. n ppl that wont b arent worth bothering with :)

big hugs

i find this so difficult and hard to accept i have broken promises alot in past and present messes my head around leaves me very anxious confused and lost hard to handle and just take it on the chin and move and unexpected change .... so throws around your emotions and feelings leaves you frustrated angry bitter and lost trust and respect in NT world and have to start over again building it up takes time and reassurance it just lowers self -esteem and i know makes me fed up and depressed i had this happen alot lately messed around routines and promises hurts and feels like personal attack like you not wanted needed .... feel useless failure worthless good for nothing you try search for answers leaves you searching every area to find anything! i think alot people find this hard AS or not but when have AS hard to understand why anyone would do this and not explain even when explain can't understand why it happen to you you feel to blame and at fault somehow! just leaves questioning everything!

XKLX