Sign in to follow this  
pookie170

Alrighty!!!

Hey guys- we're back online, albeit tentatively!

Our PC has been most uncooperative for quite some time now, so I've been unable to post replies an so on to ANYTHING!! It's like having your typing fingers (all two of 'em!) gagged........I can hear BD breaking out in a cold sweat at the very thought, hur hur!!

All is well, baby is brewing nicely, I look and feel roughly the size of a barge and the boys are being their usual charming selves..... (a slight porky- puberty is occurring in DS1 and sheer cheek is oozing out of DS2 like the mucus that flowed from that horrible green puppet from 80's saturday morning telly!!!!)

However, we are all hale, hearty and in one piece (a rapidly expanding piece, in my case....GAH!) and fervently glad to be online again.

Hope you guys are all dandy, too!!!

Esther and co. XXX

Welcome back >:D<<'> Arghhhh being pregnant in this weather is no fun B)

I have two summer babies.Sam was born in August 2003 and according to the stats it was the hottest summer in many,many years.It hasnt been that hot since,though they say this year may be very hot.

I remember sitting with my belly exposed in front of the fan,it was so uncomfortable,I even had heat rush on my bump.I really feel for you.How long do you have to go now?

Yes, uncooperative PC's are a pain in the bum, aren't they? I said to him, I said, 'Pleeze don't arrest me - I won't do it again' but would he listen? :rolleyes: Honestly! How was I to know the farmer was watching? And anyway, it was his fault for leaving his sheep out all night...

Glad all is fixed, bump is expanding as per and the other kids are acting annoyingly age appropriately!

Oh - as far as the sheep/farmer thing goes I paid him for the milk and promised him some of the cheese when i've made it. Hugh FW recipe - so should be good!

What?

You thought WHAT???? :o:o