Sign in to follow this  
scootbabe66

james is in most of the tv magazines this week!

I have just been round to the shops and james is featured in most of this weeks tv mags.

His documentary is pickof the day in the radio times, featured in the highlights of thursday 6th may with a lovely picture in the tv times, Best of this week stv in tv choice magazine, half page article in true life stories in whats on tv and centre spread in tv quick..

Cant believe it has got so much publicity expecially as it is on a freeview channel not a main terrestial channel.

That's great! :thumbs: You'll be buying them all I expect. :D We still haven't gone digital in our house so I can't watch it - but will catch up on I player hopefully.

How does James feel about it all?

K x

That's great! :thumbs: You'll be buying them all I expect. :D We still haven't gone digital in our house so I can't watch it - but will catch up on I player hopefully.

How does James feel about it all?

K x

james likes to take a quick look at the pictures and the headlines..then just goes off to do his ballet practise...he takes it all in his stride..and is a bit of a reluctant star..he doesnt like to talk about it with friends or other dancers...in fact we went to ballet tonight and he didnt mention it at all to anyone..and probably wont do. He wants to watch the documentary when it is on next thursday..we have all seen it..we got a sneak preview about a month ago...

George the twin..he is completely different..he goes into school and tells everyone everything...he loves the publicity but would prefer if there was more about him and not so much about james..lol

Next thursday i have promised the kids a little party...we are gonna have a buffet (they like that....it reminds them of new year) and i am buying a bottle of pink champagne..and they are allowed a half glass with lemonade and i am ordering james a basket of flowers to be delivered to the house...very showbiz!!!

Well we arent on tv every day of the week much as george would love to be..lol..so we will have a nice evening and maybe have some family round.

James will have to do his ballet lesson as normal at 4 till 5 and then another hour 6 till 7..then the party can start at home