lindy2017

new on here

Hi Folks, I am new to this so bear with me......i have ms and i think all of my children [4] have aspergers.....my youngest is 11 next week and i ahve had to take him out of school and teach him at home it was too stresssful at school.......he is happier now i ahve my son back he changes into a very unhappy monster before........just wanted to say hi i live in south wales was born in scotland moved here 12 years ago after i met hubby in the scottish mountains on a weekend break he is my 2nd hubby..... speak soon

hi lindy and welcome i'm claire and i am new too only been on a couple days ppl i have spoke to have been friendly and nice so nice to meet u too take care and good luck

Hi Lindy,

Welcome to the forum, I currently live in South Wales also, after meeting my Partner while she was at University in Stoke. I am originally from Manchester and am an adult with AS.

Good luck with the home education!

Zen

Hi Folks, I am new to this so bear with me......i have ms and i think all of my children [4] have aspergers.....my youngest is 11 next week and i ahve had to take him out of school and teach him at home it was too stresssful at school.......he is happier now i ahve my son back he changes into a very unhappy monster before........just wanted to say hi i live in south wales was born in scotland moved here 12 years ago after i met hubby in the scottish mountains on a weekend break he is my 2nd hubby..... speak soon

Hi lindy

I have a 13 year old son who could not cope at school so is now home educated. He is also much happier and regaining his sense of humour and love of learning. We only deregistered last Oct so it's early days for us.

You certainly have a lot to cope with!

Welcome !!

Hi lindy

I have a 13 year old son who could not cope at school so is now home educated. He is also much happier and regaining his sense of humour and love of learning. We only deregistered last Oct so it's early days for us.

You certainly have a lot to cope with!

Welcome !!

Thanks for the reply i dont have all the children at home eldest is 31 lving in scotland with partner and new baby..daughter has own home with 2 children lving nearby so i ahve 2 sons at home 20 yearld and the 11 year old......it is early days with the home learning.....but he so much happier....his obsession is the computer has been on it since he was in nappies ....very confident ...he was learning welsh at school and wasnt allowed to speak english......it probably put more of a strain on him......dont know if he will cope with the secondary school in september keeping an open mind......too many people and situations.....have to wait and see......speak soon