MPBuzza

May I please ask a favour?

Hi all!

I'm afraid I haven't been on this forum as much as intended. Anyway, just to reintroduce myself, I'm an undergraduate sociology student currently writing my dissertation on ASD and Employment and Discrimination. I have to conduct my own research, so I've made a survey for people to fill in - just a bit about yourself and your experiences with employment and finding work and most of the questions allow you to write what you want. For your own information, I'm self-diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, so I'm not just some random student doing this because I have to, but actually have a genuine interest in researching this as it's something that affects me too. I've been having a few problems with motivating myself to get it done, but nearly there now and once I have some results I'll be able to fly through and finally finish it :)

So it'll be much appreciated if you can take the time briefly to complete the survey for me. It should only take about 10-15 minutes unless you have a lot you wish to write about. You can use this thread to discuss any of the issues that the survey raises too and share your experiences with others.

Here's the link: http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey....cpei9pesu756864

(Let me know if it doesn't work)

Many Thanks :)

Im filling in a survey for you but as im on the end of an age category do i tick the one with my age at the end or the beginning of that category?

Im filling in a survey for you but as im on the end of an age category do i tick the one with my age at the end or the beginning of that category?

Oh oops, my error, hmm, doesn't really matter, but I would put it at the beginning. It doesn't matter if you've done the survey by now though.

By the way, thanks for your help everyone! A few more responses and I'll be able to start upon my analysis!

Oh oops, my error, hmm, doesn't really matter

Erm, it does. From a statistical point of view it's important. I saw this issue and several others and decided on that basis not to complete the survey. It didn't look to me like it had been piloted to draw attention to such issues. Sorry. :(