smiley

'ello :)

Not in the slightest............... :lol:

The Little Man is now nearly as tall as me................yikes. And the joys of tribunal are nearly here............ :sick: But he's garguss and a delightfully funny young man..... most of the time ;)

Me...............erm..............still very poorly...........but still smiling...........still a strange lil yoga obsessed, meditation addicted (and jaffa cake addicted), single mammy and a very lapsed Buddhist.

And how's you, Delia? Any ideas where they've hidden the Bat Cave?? :huh:

:D

And how is everyone doing this sunny day? >:D<<'>

Orlright - ish...

I've been bedevilled by a tooth that was supposed to be capped about 8 weeks ago, but every time they get the cap back from the lab they've messed it up again! :wallbash: Fourth time lucky today, and after some very painful 'adjustments' to the original toothy bit and some chamfering of the cap it looks like I'm sorted... just waiting for it to come out the first time I chew anything tougher than consomme or for it to ping across the bathroom when I try flossing tonight. :rolleyes:

Other than that, same old same old. :lol:

L&P

BD :D

Hiya! >:D<<'> good to see you.

I have no voice due to nasty throat infection, and not enough hours in the day as ever. But plodding along.

The Batcave is still around somewhere, probably on page ninety something in Off Topic.

K x

I've got the throat infection too Kathryn. Been asleep most of the day (my only day off for the next few weeks, until September the way things are going, so I'm making the most of it).

Good luck with the tribunal Smiley!

We've had rain so my brains been a bit muddled (wrote brian b4 lol), trying to catch a train using the arrivals board.

Had asperger group tonight and new members, played darts and had a fun time.

i was gardening this and last week and have an almost ivy free wall in my garden.

SUZE !!!

I is poorly...... I can yakkady yak on facebum from my mobile phone.........but don't get onto the forum much.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: < each and every time i see these emotions, i think of you! :clap:

Bads............i wont sleep now until i know the fate of the toof Vs floss. >:D<<'>

Kathryn! Hugs hugs and more hugs - i have an ulcerated throat at the mo (more mad immune system having a hissy fit, that a bug). T'is very ouchie. I do not advise gargling with soluble Asprin......... I'm sure you could have heard me swearing from there.

And hello Trekster, i love gardening. I have just started another veggie patch :thumbs:

Wow, let us know how your gardening comes along. ive pulled all the ivy off my back wall of the garden. If someone could show me how to attach a photo i can show you folks a pic?