smiley1590

paroxetine 20mg docs presribed

docs prescribed meds SSRI anti depressant for anxiety/panic 20mg paroxetine has anyone can personal experience of this meds ? hope helps reduce paranoia! doc said more suited for people with aspergers and anxiety/panic/paranoia etc more reliable anti-depressant as prozac and mirtazapine hasn't touched me in the past fingers crossed this works! it be something!

XKLX

Hi - I hope the paroxetine works well for you. I'm taking Mirtazapine for anxiety, 50mg, but taking half a tablet per day. Mirtazapine's working really well and I don't feel any anxiety as I did before, but the fatigue, boy, it takes most of the morning the following day to stop feeling tired! Maybe I'll research paroxetine to see what the possible side effects are.

when get stuck trapped in MH state i feel bad guilty for relying on meds to help me get through a dark patch i feel such a fake i feel like i'm pretender who's anxiety /depression /paranoia is made up that what i believe i question myself become so confused lost in trail of thought i become angry that it has had to come down to this! docs sent me depression questionaire before and during move sent me 2 reninders book an routine appointment at docs scared and afraid what happen if answer truthfully to some questions as had rough tough year lots bad change .... hard stuff deal with fight with myself all time

can't face questioning from the docs as suicidal urges/impulses alot ... so self harm alot etc pyschologist said she'd come with me to explain situations i been faced with lately so explain behaviours feelings /emotions death of losing both my nans six months between eachother moving house etc the pressure strain i've been under ... but feel suffocating too much pressure strain .... going to get tell off just know it trying to avoid docs and pyschologist!

can't face questioning from the docs as suicidal urges/impulses alot ... so self harm alot etc pyschologist said she'd come with me to explain situations i been faced with lately so explain behaviours feelings /emotions death of losing both my nans six months between eachother moving house etc the pressure strain i've been under ... but feel suffocating too much pressure strain .... going to get tell off just know it trying to avoid docs and pyschologist!

hi Smiley1590,

This is just an observation really. You appear to be able to express yourself adequately through writing, have you explored the idea of writing down the things that you know the doctor needs to know? I was once treated for clinical depression and I too suffered suicidal impulses, it is hard to explain to another person those feelings. When I tried to refuse medication my Doctor asked me if I was asthmatic would I turn down treatment for my Asthma, I said that wouldn't and she then made me realise that it's not a weakness to need medication. However, it is a weakness not to rely on medication when it is really needed.

I know your post is a week or so old and hope you have seen your doctor and are feeling a little better.

Take care

M

nah havn't wrote down what the doctor needs to know too scared and anxious to go docs i feel anxious panicky dizzy all time no havn't seen a doctor and not feeling any better maybe worse actually!